• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink?

• Yes

Votes: 115 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is everyone saying Yes? If you don't like the map, then leave. But there's some people (A SMALL amount) to enjoy maps that haven't been played since Beta. And they're all excited when Kharmunrah or something is voted. Two more things: First of all, the maps don't STINK. They only are but down because people don't know where to go, die, and rage on the sand or dirt of the map they died on. Everyone can agree, if you have a good route, you like the map, otherwise, you could really care more for a Bacca then the map. Finally, on a little side note, in the real Hunger Games (Yes the one where Peeta didn't eat the berries :( ) you don't really have a chance. If you want to win (And Live) THen you HAVE to play. LIke for instance, if you were to play Kharmunrah where if you died, you died in real life, you would play it, right? That's just how I play, being legit. If a map's voted, I don't give a damn, it's voted, might as well hope for the best. Plus, when was the last time you've seen a map like Kharmunrah get voted? Exactly. Never, so why make this thread. Plus, if you're asking to remove the maps that stink, everyone has their opinion. Some hate Breeze, others Survival Kingdom, the trolls, Valleyside, you can't get a real answer to REMOVE the maps.

grimuc

Tribute
Reaction score
? That makes no sense and
He's right, rugged lands is poorly built, has awful chest locations and and a terrible Corn
Hmm, prove that you can build a better map than I will believe you.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Solar Frost and Lost mines PLEASE, however that is my personal opinion, which I can tell seeing as everyone else likes Solar Frost and Lost mines ;_;

beamer1029

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys, quite frankly if the maps are THAT bad, the staff would more than likely remove them. You may not have a high opinion of them, but there hasnt been a map that I havent enjoyed. If you dont like them, dont vote for them.

Beamer1029

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
can we got back to like 4 or 5 of the original sg maps plz?
k thanx bye

Reaction score
I don't think any of the maps should be removed. Imagine you spent weeks and weeks building a cool map and it gets accepted. You're gonna be excited right? Then suppose someone comes along and decides your map is ugly and has it removed. I'm sure most of us would be a little more than slightly depressed...

xTopBacca

Career
Reaction score
i think moonlight lake should be removed its very complicated for people like me to get out, by the time I even get halfway out of corn im already dead by someone who got a stone sword from chest

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
i think moonlight lake should be removed its very complicated for people like me to get out, by the time I even get halfway out of corn im already dead by someone who got a stone sword from chest
Pretty sure ML has been removed, at least..I havn't seen it lately...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci