• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Germany 7 - 1 Brazil] What happened?

Who will win Netherlands vs Argentina?

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Small discussion thread about what happened in this shocking match, Germany wrecks 5-time-champ Brazil 7-1.

Without Neymar or Thiago Silva, many expected Brazil to lose. But by this much? Did anyone really predict that!? Record breaking defeat, and Germany is on its way to the final.

Discuss below plz. :p

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
brazil is getting bullied on twitter
#ThingsMoreLikelyThanBrazilWinningTheWorldCup

poor poor Brazil

jk i don't care about football tbh

Last edited:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just hope that nothing bad is going to happen in Brazil now that they are out of the world cup.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well, wholes in defense to be honest. I have never seen a team full of so many premier league stars be so cheap. However, I was amazed as everyone else. However, all the German fans should be mindful, the Brazilians will not be happy.

Well. Good luck to Brazil in the third place game. I hope they win. Just do the country isn't too disappointed.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think they had much poise or control in their defence, especially with Silva out due to his stupid foul. Germany came strong, and Brazil had no idea how to retaliate since they were missing two of their great players.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Are the maths you did actually a thing?
Well, I kinda made it up on the spot but I suppose so. I just converted a score into Minecraft hearts if you will. It makes no sense but meh.

To do it, I pretty much just got the total games scored and converted the ratio to percentage form. By doing this, it becomes 87.5%:12.5%. Now, I needed to get this /10 so I divided by 10 and because of the fact you can't have 8.75 hearts in Minecraft, I simply rounded to 9.

gg9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci