• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Germany 7 - 1 Brazil] What happened?

Who will win Netherlands vs Argentina?

• Total voters

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I kinda made it up on the spot but I suppose so. I just converted a score into Minecraft hearts if you will. It makes no sense but meh.

To do it, I pretty much just got the total games scored and converted the ratio to percentage form. By doing this, it becomes 87.5%:12.5%. Now, I needed to get this /10 so I divided by 10 and because of the fact you can't have 8.75 hearts in Minecraft, I simply rounded to 9.

gg9
im croatian, so sure, why not

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Well to put it simple
7-1>eZ>2 eZ> 2>7-1=6> 6/2=3>Triangle>
ILLUMINATI

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I think what happened was that Brazil were just beaten on the day, although Neymar wasn't playing, so that could have possibly altered the score if he was playing.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think what happened was that Brazil were just beaten on the day, although Neymar wasn't playing, so that could have possibly altered the score if he was playing.
No way. It's a complete misconception based on history that Brazil are a good team nowadays- Neymar is not Ronaldo, Oscar is not Rivaldo and David Luiz couldn't hold a candle to Cafu. In short, Brazil are not team they once were. Even with Neymar and Thiago Silva Germany are just superior in every way- they're better organised (Scholari is absolutely clueless), more clinical and they pass the ball way better. Brazil needed to systematically foul their opponents and have refereeing decisions go their way to get as far as they did, so when they finally came up against a top team and tried to commit men forward in the way they had done against lesser teams they got punished for it. Brazil then stupidly pushed forward even more instead of calming the game down and sorting out their atrocious defensive organisation- you would have been forgiven for thinking Luiz was an attacking midfielder on the evidence of that match. This left more holes that Germany ruthlessly exploited.

TL;DR Brazil were bad the whole time but Germany were the first team to expose their weaknesses.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
They were too hyped up, overconfident, and were running all over the place.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Firstly, Brazil were missing their star player Neymar, and their captain Thiago Silva. This meant that Fred had to do a lot more, as well as the defenders and Julio Cesar were under constant attack without Silva. Germany played beautifully, and there was nothing the Brazilian defence could do.

Of course, Brazil still worked aggressively, which is how most teams seem to play nowadays. However, the German defence (read: Lahm and Neuer) easily took care of Brazilian attacks and quickly coubterattacked.

Also, when one of the Brazilian defenders got the ball, instead of Muller or Krose pressuring, Khedira came from behind and overlapped. This means that 3 people were on the ball deep in the Brazilian side. Therefore, one slip up from the defender lead to an easy goal, despite Cesar's efforts.

TL;DR. Germany are the better side tactically, and Brazil didn't gave a leader so it was an easy victory from Germany.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci