• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Geographies resign.

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there people of the internet.

As the title states, this will be my resignation letter. I resigned due to the fact that the server seems to be in very condition now adays. I fear that it may not come back up, and if it does, then it is soon to blow down any day afterrwards. I had an amazing experience helping out the server, even if it was for a decently small amount of time.

I would like to praise the SR. Staff for maintaining the server as best as they could without having an Owner to help direct them. I know that they got quite a large amount of hate, but in reality, they were amazing. I hope that this server will further educate me for future positions that I hope to achieve on even bigger servers! I hope that I stay in contact with many of my friends that I have made through the server.

I will occasionally check in on the forums, but I will most likely not be online server-wise. I had an amazing childhood on this server and seeing it go brings tears to my eyes. I have made SOOOOOOOOOOO many friends on the server. One of them, named Kiana, is still in contact with me, and I met her when I was 11! I am so happy she decided to keep my in her life ^.^. I hope that many of you will also decide to keep in contact with me for the future. If you want to know any of my social medias, feel free to start a conversation with me.

I love you all very much, and I hope that all of the rest of the staff members find amazing futures for themselves, minecraft related or not. With that said, I am off to find better for myself.

Yours, Isaac.

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see another staff member go :( Good luck in the future; I know you will help out other places quite well c:

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see another staff member go :( Good luck in the future; I know you will help out other places quite well c:
Thank you so much :( It hurts me to see MCSG go this far down. I remember when everyone used to be so friendly UGHH I miss it but honestly I just need to move on and realize that that isn't coming back. MCSG is gone, and that is the reality.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Goodbye! Good luck in life

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Never really got to talk to you much geographies, but thank you for everything that you have done! You will truly be missed from the staff team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci