• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight: SoloSG - Final Results

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score

Thank you for participating!

To everyone who participated in this event, thank you for so much for making it possible! During this month long event we had over 100 participations. Once again thank you and we are looking forward to the next Gamemode Spotlight that will most likely take place in the month of July.

The Final Leaderboards

Prizes

Place in the top 3 on the overall leaderboard at the end of the month and you will earn some fancy prizes!

1st Place: Borzillo

2nd Place: Sedrazo

3rd Place: MEE_HOY_MINOY* & Vigilo

* = I do not know their forum profiles. Please send me a DM so I could award you with your prizes.

Participation Medal:
Players who participate in all four sessions will also be given the participation medal.

Will be awarded to:
levi_the_potato
Andreii
Axanite | Liam
ApexMC
CommittedGamer

If you participated in all four weeks and were not mentioned, please send me a DM so we can sort it out.

Event Staff
Event Manager - Techaton
Sr. Overseer - Yannick
Hosts - GoontherMC, Mauro, Athenaa, Lunarist, ApexMC, levi_the_potato, GeckoGoggals, Axanite & William_FTW.
Other members of MCGamer staff will help referee the event as well.

Questions
Feel free to message Techaton or another member of event staff if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck!

Last edited:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did I seriously get second place? Oh my god, I can't believe it, I thought I was going to get the participation medal. Haha. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci