• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight: MCSG Maker - Final Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score

MCSG Maker

Thank you for participating!
To everyone who participated in this event, thank you for so much for making it possible! This event had one of the highest attendances that the Gamemode Spotlight has ever had, with a combined weekly attendance of 128 participants. Considering that this was one of the only Spotlights that didn't have any in game announcements or front page forum threads this is even more impressive.

Final Leaderboard

Prize Winners
Congrats to all of you who won medals. Here are the winners of the prizes!

1st Place Medal: William
2nd Place Medal: Vigilo
3rd Place Medal: Getix

The following people have earned participation medals for attending all four weeks:
Note: The top three finishers also attended all four weeks, but will not get a participation medal as you can only win one prize. Additionally, if you attended all four weeks but you are not on this list please PM me. I did my best to keep track, however it is possible I forgot someone.

ApexMC
Feryz
Andrei
Levi
NagolGames
Yannick
TheMangoTiger
GoontherMC
Jake
Axanite | Liam

promax1337
Hector | Amel
Cudes

Prizes
The administration have already given out the medals. If you deserve one and don't have one PM me so I can get that resolved.

Here are the medals. Special thanks _Pyrrhic for taking the time to make them for the event. She did an amazing job!

1st place:

2nd Place:

3rd Place:

Participation:

The Next GSL
The next Gamemode Spotlight will be taking place at a time that is yet to be determined. However March is currently a strong possibility. The gamemode also hasn't been decided. Stay tuned to the event section of the forums for the latest updates!

Thanks to the Event Staff!
Special thanks to all the event staff who made this event possible!

Event Manager: arsenalfcgunners
Sr. Coordinator: NagolGames
Hosts: arsenalfcgunners, Exzone, NagolGames, Yannick
Referees and Judges: arsenalfcgunners, Yannick, Exzone, Nikola, Gecko, and Burningcupcakes.

Artists: _Pyrrhic (medals), Exzone (thread banner)

Questions?
Feel free to ask any questions that you have below. If it is something personal send a private message to a member of event staff.

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
All medals should be out now. If you deserve one and don't have one please PM me.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone participating making it both exciting and fun to play! I had tons of fun playing, looking forward to the next one <3

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners! Those medals are nice :eek: And I really like the idea of participation medals!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to all of the winners. This was probably one of the most fun Gamemode Spotlights we have had. Can't wait to see what the next one will hold :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Locking this thread now. Stay tuned for more news in the Community Events section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci