• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WEBSITE Forum changes

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really know where to put these.

1. Put the forum archive in a sub-forum. There's too many of them for them to visible all the time
  2. Replace MCGamer Games with Survival Games, and any future gamemodes. Having the 'feature suggestions' and other things hidden away in a sub forum is really stifling for conversation.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Also, we should be able to see a list of people with the most posts/likes/points. For no reason especially, it just would be cool.

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
I'd like to see a return of the Following/Followers on our profile page. They've been tucked away right now, but I liked having it accessible, since that was the easiest way to check someone's profile.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The old member preview interfaces were a lot better. When you click on someone’s name you no longer see their status, and that’s a big part of the profile. It also doesn’t show you whether someone is following you on the preview anymore, just whether you follow them.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
And I swear the side bar where it has recent posts and threads, used to have a recent profile updates section as well that I thought was pretty cool, since theres no point even writing anything on your profile as people will have to physically go and look at individual profiles to see if there are any updates
Edit: didnt see kaan's response but same thing haha

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Also, I think status updates on the right no longer show up. It would be really nice to have that as well.
And I swear the side bar where it has recent posts and threads, used to have a recent profile updates section as well that I thought was pretty cool, since theres no point even writing anything on your profile as people will have to physically go and look at individual profiles to see if there are any updates
Edit: didnt see kaan's response but same thing haha
Came here to comment about this, It's the one thing I'm really missing as of right now.
Edit: outside of the map sections :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci