• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

fishing rod does damage

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Hey! Never knew this. Great job on experimenting with this. I will make sure to try it out! Thanks!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
This could make quite the difference in a fight, and declare victor. When it comes down to SG, half a heart could make a difference larger than you think.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Very interesting information. Thanks for sharing.

PlsNoDox

Tribute
Reaction score
This technique is called "the rod trick", it is an EU MCSG trick that most of my clan knows. BUT, all you randies wont be able to learn it and apply it in a real battle cuz you are bad. The person who created this thread probably cannot do it as well as I or others in my clan. One famous MCSG player that does this is Ryska.

andre8026

Spectator
Reaction score
This technique is called "the rod trick", it is an EU MCSG trick that most of my clan knows. BUT, all you randies wont be able to learn it and apply it in a real battle cuz you are bad. The person who created this thread probably cannot do it as well as I or others in my clan. One famous MCSG player that does this is Ryska.
This guy (SACH117) was in Ghost and Trivium so was most likely taught it by Ryska. When he played he was one of the best so pretty sure he could use it well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci