• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Final Gaming PC Help Thread

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been doing a lot of research on computers recently (I'm a huge noob when it comes to specs and computers) and I think I finally found what I want to build. I'm just looking for a bit more input on if this would run Minecraft and CSGO WELL recording. That is very important. It doesn't need to be able to run all those really high graphic games, just Minecraft and CSGO well recording with Skype.

Any input on if it could run what I'm looking for would be much appreciated.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/D6J96h

I know it's a fairly cheap budget, but like I said I'm not looking to run all the latest games, just Minecraft and CSGO well recording.

EDIT: Also what's that about compatibility on the bottom? Confuses me since I know nothing about computers.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
buy r7 260 or 265 rather than gtx 750ti

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Would that be able to run Minecraft or CSGO well recording with TS?

Also, do you mean this:

Asus R7265-DC2-2GD5
Im actually running the same pc as you want to build and I can play gta v at high settings on 40-45 fps, however if i had r7 265 i would probably have better fps :d

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Im actually running the same pc as you want to build and I can play gta v at high settings on 40-45 fps, however if i had r7 265 i would probably have better fps :d
But can you run Minecraft and CSGO well recording w/ skype

Cerwin

Platinum
Reaction score
This computer you have setup is more than enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci