• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Classes/Tactics

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was curious as to what everyone else's favorite classes were and what strategies you like to use. Feel free to share any unique tactical nuances or basic strategy!

I prefer using Sniper, Scout, Demoman, and Spy. For Sniper, I simply abuse the fact that I'm accurate and good at predicting enemies' movement to quickly mow down advancing people or enemies firing across the span.

When my team is making an offensive push and there's not a ton of Sniper action I'll switch to Scout. Basically, I just keep moving and try to use accuracy and mobility to tear up enemies.

I'll use Demo when my team is getting spawnkilled or just pushed back as a strong defense in the form of setting sticky bomb traps.

Lastly, Spy is just entertaining if you're able to time and manage cloak to take out multiple enemies in a short time.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Sniper. Once I was just walking around and saw a bunch of enemies running around and I kept shooting them and got maybe a 15 killstreak. I didn't actually realize I had walked over to their spawn -_- #AccidentalSpawnkilling

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
By tradition, I will always play medic. Offensively.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci