• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe (OCE)

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
IGN: GengarHD
Discord: christianbeattie#1337
Past Bans: 1 permanent ban for abusive chat on GengarHD
Past Clans: Exile, Fundamental
Alt Accounts: plenty
Legacy Statistics: 1000/4000
Current Statistics: 0/0
Why do you want to join ExiLe?:
[At least 3-4 lines] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- am i done yet?

FaintingFox

Tribute
Reaction score
[At least 3-4 lines] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- am i done yet?
Hi Ronan,
Unfortunately your no where near close to GengarHD and will therefore be DECLINED.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Why are you applying as other people?

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: AppleCiider
Discord: DeCiider#1349
Past Bans: None
Past Clans: Fade (like every single one), Kharizma, Silence and Barra as of recently.
Alt Accounts: None
Legacy Statistics: 1k/6k
Current Statistics:6/80
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to be apart of clan battles because I enjoy them and I figured Exile would be a good link for getting into the scene because my mate James is in this clan. I have played this game since 2012 and I always have needed that hit of mcsg adrenaline for a long time. I think your clan is cool back in the day and now :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: AppleCiider
Discord: DeCiider#1349
Past Clans: Fade (like every single one), Kharizma, Silence and Barra as of recently.
Alt Accounts: None
Legacy Statistics: 1k/6k
Current Statistics:6/80
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to be apart of clan battles because I enjoy them and I figured Exile would be a good link for getting into the scene because my mate James is in this clan. I have played this game since 2012 and I always have needed that hit of mcsg adrenaline for a long time. I think your clan is cool back in the day and now :)
Accepted

cnfour

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: cnfour
Discord: cnfour#9698
Past Clans: None
Alt Accounts: JustStrafed
Legacy Statistics: Not sure, i think around 100/800
Current Statistics: 43/235
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Essentially i want to get better at the game and grow with a clan, learn to work well with teammates, play cb's and overall just have fun, also id like to join because my mates in this clan (nicide).

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: cnfour
Discord: cnfour#9698
Past Clans: None
Alt Accounts: JustStrafed
Legacy Statistics: Not sure, i think around 100/800
Current Statistics: 43/235
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Essentially i want to get better at the game and grow with a clan, learn to work well with teammates, play cb's and overall just have fun, also id like to join because my mates in this clan (nicide).
accepted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci