• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] EndGamers | In Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Your age: 17
2) Your In-Game Name: Vestregutten
3) Your Skype (PM if needed): Vestregutten meib
4) Wins/Games played: I don't care about wins
5) Your residence (country): Norway
6) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (DO NOT give yourself a mark out of 10): 9,328273 of 10. Joke, but you said I'm good so lappen.
7) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc: Depends on the situation.
b) Your strengths: Killing Ky :))
c) Your weaknesses: ja
8) Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because i miss you guys.
9) Why should we accept you: because i love you teku nd ky. Also leaving was an mistake.
10) How will you benefit this clan: u know me from last time.
11) How much time are you willing to donate to EndGamers and be active on our teamspeak: 1+ hours daily
12) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply): Yes.
13) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements: lappen
Oath) I, Thomas agree on my word on the application writ ten above and will support and assist this clan however possible.

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Your age: 11
2) Your In-Game Name: Master_Dribbler
3) Your Skype (PM if needed): I kinda forget sometimes, leave me be.
4) Wins/Games played: /stats me you lazy BAAANNED!
5) Your residence (country): Residence? OOOO getting fancy are we now
6) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (DO NOT give yourself a mark out of 10): I gg13 grans on a daily basis
7) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc: keyboard and mouse, I defend my keyboard from my Inappropriate body part on a male of a brother
b) Your strengths: My Inappropriate body part on a male.
c) Your weaknesses: Maths
8) Why are you applying for this particular clan: I like ending games
9) Why should we accept you: I like ending games
10) How will you benefit this clan: I will arouse the bitches
11) How much time are you willing to donate to EndGamers and be active on our teamspeak: I don't have any money, sowwi
12) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply): Nope, I always ditch hoes
13) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements: I have a 20 inch schlong.
Oath) I, Master_Dribbler agree on my word on the application written above and will kill all the bitches in this clan, and any doubts and I will ram a diamond sword where da sun dinni shine.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
6) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (DO NOT give yourself a mark out of 10): I gg13 grans on a daily basis
7) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc: keyboard and mouse, I defend my keyboard from my Inappropriate body part on a male of a brother
11) How much time are you willing to donate to EndGamers and be active on our teamspeak: I don't have any money, sowwi
12) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply): Nope, I always ditch hoes
13) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements: I have a 20 inch schlong.
Oath) I, Master_Dribbler agree on my word on the application written above and will kill all the bitches in this clan, and any doubts and I will ram a diamond sword where da sun dinni shine.
reccomended, really good player.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
recommended, 4/20 - IGN

Reaction score
God player! accept =)

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
We can't accept you. u h4f 2 mutch sw4g.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Declined for reason too little swag.

Demetzeu | Sebi

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Your age:14
2) Your In-Game Name: demetzeu
3) Your Skype (PM if needed): pop.sebi25
4) Wins/Games played: 440 wins / 2500 GP
5) Your residence (country): Romania
6) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (DO NOT give yourself a mark out of 10): :-? Good , idk
7) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc: Offensive
b) Your strengths: FnS , bow , sword
c) Your weaknesses: hackiers , teamers
8) Why are you applying for this particular clan: CAUSE IT'S PRO
9) Why should we accept you: Idk ? Cause I'm good at pvp
10) How will you benefit this clan: I wanna be in the best clan in the world
11) How much time are you willing to donate to EndGamers and be active on our teamspeak: 3/4/5 hours per day
12) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply): Yep
13) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements:
Oath) I, [please insert name] agree on my word on the application written above and will support and assist this clan however possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci