• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] EndGamers | In Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
uh, i don't think you have any right to tell someone he can't use something if you found them off google lol.
Its not that, I doubt any other clan would appreciate it if everyone else used theirs, which they took the time and effort to find in the first place. He still asked, and I answered his question. It makes other clan threads look cheap and unoriginal. I suppose its not the same for Australia though :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Its not that, I doubt any other clan would appreciate it if everyone else used theirs, which they took the time and effort to find in the first place. He still asked, and I answered his question. It makes other clan threads look cheap and unoriginal. I suppose its not the same for Australia though :p
I see you were kinda trying to insult us but I actually agree with you 100%, the Phoenix/Apex copy threads are so high l0l.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci