• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Entheas Builds

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Introduction to the Team
Entheas Builds is a team owned and lead by Benjamin, due to the need to build he decided to create a new and fresh team of skilled and experienced builders to strive for a new boundary of builds and skill. In the past week our Developer Axanite | Liam has been working on perfecting our server to fit it's requirements and needs. In the upcoming weeks until its completion we will continue to improve the server so it is perfect for finishing our latest map "Entheas SG". Entheas Builds is also concentrating on creating a more fun and happy environment for young people to learn how to build/sculpt in the Minecraft world!. It is very important to us that our projects are finished on time, so until we feel we are ready, visiting the server will unfortunately not be allowed. On a later date we plan to give building lessons to people who wish to learn basic building skills. However, in the mean time, if you feel like you have the skills and aspiration to succeed, please do not hesitate to apply Below!

Our Ranks
Our ranks are as follows:

Managing Director - Benjamin is our leader. He is the person that runs and provides for the server and mainly manages the team with our Assistant Directors. He has the final say on anything within the team, this means that no changes or projects can be submitted without his approval. He's the brain of the Team!

Assistant Directors - Our Assistant Directors help run the team along side Benjamin, they also review and answer Applications. Axanite | Liam and Gule are our Assistant Directors! They're the as we could say the body of the team!

Architect - This is a rank that is given to a member within the team that is trusted, it is pretty much a staff rank without the power it would usually have. Architects come up with map ideas and host build sessions for and idea they produce, without them we cannot complete or even begin projects! They are pretty much the backbone of the team!

Builder - This is our default rank that everyone who passes the Application stage will receive. Builders are crucial for the teams survival, without them we cannot complete projects! They are pretty much the heart of the team!

Friend - Friend rank is for friends of Benjamin who do not wish to build or do not posses the skills require for our team. They have fancy pink names, they can build with the leaders permission!

Disclaimer: People who receive Friend rank is someone who Benjamin trusts completely.

Here are some images of what our Builders are capable of constructing!

Veratic MC Hub

Our Builders who worked on this Build: Benjamin

Factions Spawn

Our Builders who worked on this Build: Benjamin and Axanite | Liam
(Note these aren't just Entheas exclusive, our builders just helped out or lead it with another Team!)

Entheas exclusive projects in the working, screenshots coming soon!

Application
Fancy building with us? Fill out the application below and post it in the comments to be reviewed!
Be sure to answer all the questions that are listed below, if you ask about your Application or post comments begging for a reply, you will be denied in-definitely. A response can take up to 2-3 days, please be patient when applying.

IRL Name (Optional):
IGN:
Timezone/Country:
What is your favourite building theme? (Crucial):
Previous Build Teams:
Screenshots/Videos of builds? (Crucial):
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:
Why should we pick you over our other applicants?

I, (Name), agree that by Applying for Entheas Builds, I will communicate with other members in a mature and respectful manner, co-operate with decisions made by staff and enjoy myself.

Good luck with your applications tributes!

Last edited:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Yes finally up Good Luck Guys!

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
IRL Name (Optional): Thomas
IGN: Azorces / TechHulk
Email address: ill pm it (if you need it)
Timezone/Country:CST/USA
What is your favourite building theme? (Crucial): Fantasy, medieval, modern (I like building them all)
Previous Build Teams: Invictus, Team Elite, Kyvos
http://imgur.com/a/vSBfc
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
I have been building in minecraft for 5 years, and im very experienced. I also have made a variety of builds with different styles over the years which most other builders are not experienced with. I have been in multiple build teams before so I know how to work well in a building team. I am quite an active builder as its the only thing I really do in minecraft now.

I, (Thomas/Azorces), agree that by Applying for Entheas Builds, I will communicate with other members in a mature and respectful manner, co-operate with decisions made by staff and enjoy myself.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IRL Name (Optional): Thomas
IGN: Azorces / TechHulk
Email address: ill pm it (if you need it)
Timezone/Country:CST/USA
What is your favourite building theme? (Crucial): Fantasy, medieval, modern (I like building them all)
Previous Build Teams: Invictus, Team Elite, Kyvos
http://imgur.com/a/vSBfc
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
I have been building in minecraft for 5 years, and im very experienced. I also have made a variety of builds with different styles over the years which most other builders are not experienced with. I have been in multiple build teams before so I know how to work well in a building team. I am quite an active builder as its the only thing I really do in minecraft now.

I, (Thomas/Azorces), agree that by Applying for Entheas Builds, I will communicate with other members in a mature and respectful manner, co-operate with decisions made by staff and enjoy myself.
You have created some amazing and rather unique builds, so therefore I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Entheas Builds! Please DM me your email so you can be added to our Slack. :D

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
IRL Name (Optional): Nicko
IGN: Ezrahhh
Email address (Crucial): [email protected]
Timezone/Country: New Zealand; UTC+12:00
What is your favorite building theme? (Crucial): Medieval, Modern.
Previous Build Teams: Team Kyvos.
Screenshots/Videos of builds? (Crucial): http://imgur.com/a/As7VP , http://imgur.com/a/5zBGj
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes.
Why should we pick you over our other applicants? Because I will be committed to the team and want to bring a good environment to the team.

I, (Nicko/Ezrahhh), agree that by Applying for Entheas Builds, I will communicate with other members in a mature and respectful manner, co-operate with decisions made by staff and enjoy myself.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
IRL Name (Optional): Nicko
IGN: Ezrahhh
Email address (Crucial): [email protected]
Timezone/Country: New Zealand; UTC+12:00
What is your favorite building theme? (Crucial): Medieval, Modern.
Previous Build Teams: Team Kyvos.
Screenshots/Videos of builds? (Crucial): http://imgur.com/a/As7VP , http://imgur.com/a/5zBGj
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes.
Why should we pick you over our other applicants? Because I will be committed to the team and want to bring a good environment to the team.

I, (Nicko/Ezrahhh), agree that by Applying for Entheas Builds, I will communicate with other members in a mature and respectful manner, co-operate with decisions made by staff and enjoy myself.
You have created some good builds, so therefore Benji is pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Entheas Builds!

SMRGLFUR

Spectator
Reaction score
IRL Name (Optional):Nate/Nathaniel
IGN:FoxTrotWoods
Email address(Crucial):[email protected]
Timezone/Country:USA Est
What is your favourite building theme? (Crucial): Medieval and Animals/Nature
Previous Build Teams: 3 (but the servers didn't have enough money to be funded)
Screenshots/Videos of builds? (Crucial):http://imgur.com/a/t0j4Qhttp://imgur.com/ezeX1Tz http://imgur.com/a/1XbxN
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes
Why should we pick you over our other applicants?: I think I should be chosen over others is because I have been building for 4 years on minecraft. I use lots of detail and I know how to use world edit. I also am very cooperative I can lead as well. I listen to staff and will strive for better builds and always stay positive.

I, (FoxTrot), agree that by Applying for Entheas Builds, I will communicate with other members in a mature and respectful manner, co-operate with decisions made by staff and enjoy myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci