• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enchantment Table Coordinates and Helpful Information!

Did you find this thread helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Well, when a potato and a potato love each-other very much, they start to potato.

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Enchantment Table Information

Before reading this thread I HIGHLY recommend you Bookmark this page as you may will forget the coordinates or any enchantment information given.

As all of you may know, enchantments are complete game-changers. They're so helpful, but the question remains, where are they? If you're having trouble finding an enchantment table, I'd recommend you bookmark this, so you'll know EXACTLY where to go! You can get levels from SPONSORING, FISHING, KILLING ANIMALS, COOKING FOOD, and MORE!

How to always get Power I On Your Bow!

Um, well its quite simple, all levels less than 9 always get you Power I.

Breeze Island
x: 1
y: 95
z: 63
Notable: It's inside the mountain, the entrance to it is x: 24, y: 95 and z: 64. Then the lever to open the entrance is x: 22, y: 93 and z: 68

Freeze Island
x: 1
y: 95
z: 63
Notable: The same as Breeze Island, it's inside the mountain, the entrance to it is x: 24, y: 95 and z: 64. Then the lever to open the entrance is x: 22, y: 93 and z: 68

Fortune Island
x: -196
y: 77
z: 187
Notable: Theres a lever really close nearby you have to push before you can get to it.

Moonlight Lake
x: -112
y: 8
z: 354
Notable: Not much to note about this, its far out in the open.

Avaricia
x: 5
y: 85
z: -88
Notable: There are SOOOOO many enchantment tables on this map, probably like 20. This is the closest one I found to corn.

Survival Games 4 #1
x: 99
y: 42
z: 93
Notable: Inside a building.

Survival Games 4 #2
x: -137
y: 45
z: -66
Notable: You have to push 2 levers first to get to the enchantment table. They're right under the coords. This enchantment table requires high levels as this has multiple bookshelves around it. If you're looking for small enchantments, go to the other enchantment table.

Teweran Survival Games 2: Drybone Valley #1
x: -1203
y: 23
z: 76
Notable: In a church. Nothing else to note.

Teweran Survival Games 2: Drybone Valley #2
x: -1293
y: 14
z: 591
Notable: Nothing to note.

Teweran Survival Games 3: Futuristic City #1
x: 274
y: 19
z: -1143
Notable: In a little cave thingy. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Teweran Survival Games 3: Futuristic City #2
x: -65
y: 64
z: -1287
Notable: Inside a little small building thing. Don't really know what to call it.

Valleyside University
x: 184
y: 15
z: 219
Notable: In the back of the library facing towards corn.

Holiday Resort
Unfortunately, there is no enchantment table as of now, map maker Simey stated so on another thread somewhere.

Survival Games 3
x: -151
y: 38
z: -122
Notable: On top of a house, so you have to do a bit of vine climbing.

Moonbase 9
x: 479
y: 103
z: -142
Notable: Nothing yet.

Survival Games 1
x: -1366
y: 28
z: -364
Notable: You have to do a bit of lava parkour to get there!

Solar Frost #1
x: -485
y: 9
z: -1163
Notable: It's in the library, but you have to climb ladders nearby to get to it.

Treacherous Heights
x: -1367
y: 60
z: -1593
Notable: Inside of a building.
I haven't added all the maps YET. I have yet to go on all the maps as spectator so please don't tell me if I forgot one, I'm very aware I'm missing some!

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
How do you bring up coordinates? Is it only in F3?

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I was really hoping for some magic button I didn't know of to bring up coordinates...

Purge_Hawk1 is right, there's no time to watch numbers as well as for other people... Great idea though!

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I was really hoping for some magic button I didn't know of to bring up coordinates...

Purge_Hawk1 is right, there's no time to watch numbers as well as for other people... Great idea though!
Like I said, more enchantment information will be added like how to get protection 1 on all armour, but believe it or not, their are some people who actually have time for that.

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Like I said, more enchantment information will be added like how to get protection 1 on all armour, but believe it or not, their are some people who actually have time for that.

I wish I was one of them... Although the enchantment description would be a GREAT help... I never understand them at all... I hate attempting it and getting something stupid. Definitely a big help with the enchantments!

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Isn't the galactic alphabet just for the looks? It doesn't actually mean anything? Pretty sure of this, I translated them and they don't mean anything...

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Isn't the galactic alphabet just for the looks? It doesn't actually mean anything? Pretty sure of this, I translated them and they don't mean anything...
They don't mean anything, but there are certain times where a symbol or a combination of some sort guarantees a certain enchantment. Such as the symbol always guarantees Sharpness I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci