• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgod_24

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Tgod_24
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 312+
Donor: Iron Donor ran out yesterday, Probably get a new one soon
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed]: Yes, Both
Why should we accept you? I feel like joining a good clan, meet some new people, and have some fun.

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I feel like joining a good clan, meet some new people, and have some fun.
Recommended, great pvper and is very kind ;)

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
make sure to chill on the ts

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iPyroYo
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 805/3024 Alt 530+/2371
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed]: Both
Why should we accept you? Because im ok at pvp and im online everyday ;)

17Cory10

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: 17Cory10,BlazinArcanineHD
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: BlazinArcanineHD: 215/845 17Cory10: 11/107 I reset my stats to only use for cb's and scrims I had 380/4500+
Donor: Yes, I got Platinum on 17Cory10
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed]: Yes, I have both
Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me cause im pretty decent at pvp, im pretty good with the bow. I know a lot of good routes on the good maps. I don't know the members that well but I am willing to get to know them better and I am a good guy to be with xD.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Ask one of your leaders, he could probably tell it best as he was there >.>
I'm steppin on this leprechaun, I got weapons drawn from Lebanon, and I'll start blastin if he gets the message wrong, this dudes name is gumby but he don't dumpy, he's cuddly, like bunnies, I go go off. Hit EM with that sht that makes all of his clothes come off yeah, my fL0w so cold makes this v1 titans member need to put a sweater on ~ ex titans elite/ ex primeval captain/ ex forgotten elite / the girf / god and the guy who just killed gumby Is about to be another nickname In the archives LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOÒ

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm steppin on this leprechaun, I got weapons drawn from Lebanon, and I'll start blastin if he gets the message wrong, this dudes name is gumby but he don't dumpy, he's cuddly, like bunnies, I go go off. Hit EM with that sht that makes all of his clothes come off yeah, my fL0w so cold makes this v1 titans member need to put a sweater on ~ ex titans elite/ ex primeval captain/ ex forgotten elite / the girf / god and the guy who just killed gumby Is about to be another nickname In the archives LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOÒ
Ur bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci