• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DRAWN AVATARS AND LOGOS $5 EACH

ZienDesigns

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey my names Zien..aka Kaitlin.

I am here today to sell drawings at a reasonable price, they will be $5 each even if they are really complex.
BUT HURRY, this only lasts for a limited time. To begin with I will be taking 3 orders, if this goes well then I will take another 3 and keep doing that routine.

Okay so on to the process...

First we will discussing agree on all the details in a private message or Skype.

Secondly you will pay 50% through PAYPAL ONLY! (family and friends transaction).

Thirdly I will do a sketch of your logo/avatar and make the correct changes then you will pay the final 50%.

Finally I will finish the full drawing and send you a HD image with and without the background.

YES I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!

Here are some examples of avatars I have drew for satisfied customers.

Here are some examples of logos I have drew for satisfied customers.

I hope you like my work and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post.

If you would like to buy anything then comment what you would like and how you would like me to contact you.

ZienDesigns

Spectator
Reaction score
TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY I WILL BE SELLING AVATARS AND LOGOS/ICONS FOR $3!

ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 32 HOURS!

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TO BUY WITH THIS OFFER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci