• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Terrain Feature

wooders1996

Career
Reaction score
Hey,

I had a thought that it would be cool to have precreated terrains for donor ranks, as a reward for the donation.

This would mean that a person with iron donor would have access to say 3 different hilly terrains that they can build and edit, saving time on hand terraforming etc.

Gold would have 3 more detailed ones and diamond could have a floating island, a volcano and an ice fortress.

Diamond could access all 9, gold access the gold and iron ones.

All they would do is go to a specially designed warp to see the 9 different terrain types, and then go to their plot, type a command and their plot is replaced by the terrain type.

I know this is probably really tough, but it was just a suggestion,
Creative looks awesome btw :p

Wooders

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea! And with the new dedicated creative devs it shouldn't be to hard to implement. :D

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I'll ask Dave about it. If he says yes, I'll try to make some of the ones you mentioned.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Why not just be able to make your own terrain as a donor though? It's not that hard to restrict WE and VS access to plots, in fact it's often done in bigger creative servers.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Hey,

I had a thought that it would be cool to have precreated terrains for donor ranks, as a reward for the donation.

This would mean that a person with iron donor would have access to say 3 different hilly terrains that they can build and edit, saving time on hand terraforming etc.

Gold would have 3 more detailed ones and diamond could have a floating island, a volcano and an ice fortress.

Diamond could access all 9, gold access the gold and iron ones.

All they would do is go to a specially designed warp to see the 9 different terrain types, and then go to their plot, type a command and their plot is replaced by the terrain type.

I know this is probably really tough, but it was just a suggestion,
Creative looks awesome btw :p

Wooders
Good idea. I will discuss it with BoNe2 and the possibility, thank you for making this post!

Why not just be able to make your own terrain as a donor though? It's not that hard to restrict WE and VS access to plots, in fact it's often done in bigger creative servers.
Unfortunately we can't, our plot plugin doesn't support being able to make sure users can only world edit on their plot. We would have gone with one that does, if it were stable. ( a lot of those bigger servers use that plugin ) As of right now only mods, sr. mods will have limited WE, and admins+ will have all. You can always ask for some world edit done if you need it as long as we're around :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci