• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does clicking faster really make you better at PVP?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
You have no idea, what you're talking about do you, Minecraft doesnt just register a few clicks per second, when i go to pvp, i am registering 8-13 Clicks per second, There also stuff called jitter clicking, All that stuff you said about intervals, that actually not true, if there was intervals, between them, hacked clients would have the same issue and not be able to hit as fast, Now i can jitter and can get a lot more cps then 8-13, there lots of people on my server who can hit over 10 CPS maybe 15 or 19 if lucky, either that or hacks, There aint no intervals between hits especially with using a axe to pvp with, but i never had any cps issues with a sword and that interval stuff
minecraft registers about 6-7 cps but ok

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
if you click 6-7 cps and time it perfectly it's the same as clicking 20cps lol
that's true for even 3cps but to say 'minecraft only registers 6-7 cps' is woefully miscontruing the facts

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
that's true for even 3cps but to say 'minecraft only registers 6-7 cps' is woefully miscontruing the facts
default vanilla mc does register around 6-7 cps
its not true for 3cps, that's too slow

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
personal research
also i really dont feel like replicating it just for the sake of argument so you can go ahead and try it yourself
I've used autoclickers and I perform noticeably better with a 15cps autoclicker compared to a 10cps one...idk

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
I didn't clarify well enough. Obviously you can't land a hit for every click, forgot to say that. I don't think your description is entirely accurate though- Minecraft doesn't just filter out half your clicks, it just doesn't let you hit somebody once you've hit them in last 1/3 (or whatever it is) of a second. Clicking faster still does help- if you're clicking at a constant 10 clicks a second, you'll will hit an opponent slightly more often then somebody clicking at 5 times a second as you are more likely to click just as you are able to hit them again. Also, clicking faster helps in the sense that your clicks are more likely to coincide with you aiming at an opponent's hitbox.
I agree with this yungun

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
and there's no way to reliably time your clicks so who cares
i was correcting an incorrect statement
i dont care about minecraft at all lol i just get bored and go on here

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
A few posts have been deleted for some minor flame.

Please remember to be respectful to all users.

Have a great day!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally I don't believe that someone who can click really fast is way better at the game than someone who can't. If the person who can't uses other strategies such as strafing and careful use of secondaries they could have just as much of an advantage. I personally can't click super fast, but I am able to strafe and use my secondaries to my advantage during PVP.

Auracle

Spectator
Reaction score
They delay in-between each hit can effect who comes out with the first hit and the first hit usually gives a advantage to the player that gets it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci