• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: My IGN is ThunderClunder.
Wins: I have 291 wins.
Past Clans: The first clan I was in was called #Corrupt. I left because it didn't have much clan battles and scrims and didn't have a teamspeak. Then I joined The Prevail which made a new clan called Cryptonic which made a new clan called The Amibitious which merged with ArtOfPVP. The reason why I left is because I didn't participate in any clan battles. After that I joined Renegades. I left because it was very immature. Then I joined Reflection. I left because the members were mean to me. After that, I joined Protocal. I got kicked for being inactive even though I was on break. Lastly I joined Synergy. The reason for leaving was inactivity and stupid decisions. Sorry if I forgot to mention some clans. I forgot them if I didn't mention them.
PvP Strengths: I am very strong with the sword. I am very good with strafing and get critical hits. And I usually get a lot of combos. Next is the fishing rod. I usually get a three or two hit combo with the sword when I use it so I think I am decent with it. I usually proceed to use the flint and steel in fight and when I run away so I think I am decent with it.
PvP Weaknesses: I am not good with the bow unless the person who I am shooting moves in a obvious pattern. I usually can't fight a team of four and I can't fight hackers.
Skype ID(MSG Gears if you wish to not have it publicly stated): My skype is thunderclunder.
Reasons for why you wish to join Divine: I am looking for a clan that is active and skilled. And the ones I've been though haven't been that active. Also I know some friends in this awesome clan. I know I say this a lot but I think I will be in this clan for a while.
Best rubber ducky picture:
You tried too hard on your app, i hate when people do that :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci