• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISCORD Discord: Districts

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Just thought I'd put this in here so it doesn't get as lost as ideas do on discord.

Someone proposed this idea the other day on discord either brezzy or pixelator I don't completely remember, so I'm not taking credit for it however...

On discord when players join having district rank automatically assigned to each of the people on discord (no rank colour necessary just a plain rank that you can see when you click on their name)
Having the districts 1-13 split across players and randomly assigned when new players join.

Could allow for some fun event ideas where your team involves people in the same district as you! Can encourage making friends as well, and maybe just a fun little feature to add to the hunger games feel of MCSG :D

LGBT

Survivor
Reaction score
I completely disagree with this idea on a personal level. Infact this very discussion offends me.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
It'd be interesting if we could do something like what the Discord HypeSquad application is and actually match people to specific districts.

Of course, this only really works for SG, but sounds neat IMO

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't think the idea was me, I think breezy gets credit for this one

I'm not too sure about 13 different colors honestly. I think that there should be more colors overall, white does make the discord seem a little monotonous. Perhaps, once we get them, donor colors, nitro colors, mapping team colors could spice things up. But, 13 different colors might make the red of staff get lost. I do like the distinction between regular and staff with red.

For my idea, though, a hierarchy would have to be determined. Its unfortunate you can't choose what color to display. I.e. A nitro booster would be stuck with their in game donor color no matter what. I think that going with this would solve the sea of default we currently have.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Don't think the idea was me, I think breezy gets credit for this one

I'm not too sure about 13 different colors honestly. I think that there should be more colors overall, white does make the discord seem a little monotonous. Perhaps, once we get them, donor colors, nitro colors, mapping team colors could spice things up. But, 13 different colors might make the red of staff get lost. I do like the distinction between regular and staff with red.

For my idea, though, a hierarchy would have to be determined. Its unfortunate you can't choose what color to display. I.e. A nitro booster would be stuck with their in game donor color no matter what. I think that going with this would solve the sea of default we currently have.
I think in the future when donor ranks come out that those colours will then get rid of the sea of white we currently see. But yeh I did say for if we had a person given a district they wouldn’t have a discord colour associated with it so the staff wouldn’t get lost in between it all

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
I made the original suggestion, and most people reacted negatively to the idea of 13 new colors, I can also get behind this lol.
As for subs idea, I Really like the idea of having a little "quiz" that will sort you into 1-13 districts the way hypesquad does. It sounds fairly similar to what harry potter's sorting hat test does.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I made the original suggestion, and most people reacted negatively to the idea of 13 new colors, I can also get behind this lol.
As for subs idea, I Really like the idea of having a little "quiz" that will sort you into 1-13 districts the way hypesquad does. It sounds fairly similar to what harry potter's sorting hat test does.
nice name mate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci