• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Daylight - Lost Survivors

Do you want this map on MCGamer? :D

• Yes!

Votes: 52 62.7%
  • No!

Votes: 31 37.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks stunning, though I feel like it would be boring to play on due to all the forest and mountains, making it pretty unorganized I guess.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
It looks stunning, though I feel like it would be boring to play on due to all the forest and mountains, making it pretty unorganized I guess.
Looks like a pretty amazing map alltho i dont think this will be played that much because i think the gameplay will be slow on this map due to the ammount of terrain. I think the map looks like a good one tho.
I guess you have to play it before you can really understand how the gameplay is ;)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The build is beautiful, it is honestly amazing. But I don't think that you have enough open/flat area for PvP. Nevertheless, it's beautiful.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
The build is beautiful, it is honestly amazing. But I don't think that you have enough open/flat area for PvP. Nevertheless, it's beautiful.
Yeah, everyone said that, but to be honest a map is a map not only if it's required with a "flat area" which course a amazing pvp experience.. But a map needs to be exciting, intense, and a good terrain (not only flat )... But that's just IMO.. But thanks for the compliment :)

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the builds on this map, amazingly built. Would like to see some screenshots of some nice PvP areas, but apart from that. I really hope this map gets considered! As i really do like it!

D_a_R_k_H_o_R_s_E

Spectator
Reaction score
Absolutely love this map, im not sure if this was based off of the hobbit, but it reminds me of it so much. If this was added to MCSG, I would literally play this all day. Great build!

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Absolutely love this map, im not sure if this was based off of the hobbit, but it reminds me of it so much. If this was added to MCSG, I would literally play this all day. Great build!
hahaha it's not based of hobbit xD, but thanks for the complement xD

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Zanaboss! One word: Shaders. Need pictures without shaders as it's unfair to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci