• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saynorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Aaaa I wish Diamond donors were allowed to make custom channels too, but regardless, this sounds like a great perk!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
9. While in a private channel, and with the permission of everyone in your channel, you are not held to the rules of General Chats therefore situations are treated more loosely however if a user does not agree to certain situations (i.e swearing), all rules must apply.
10. If you feel uncomfortable in a private channel, and the situation cannot be handled by a staff member, it is suggested you leave the channel before the situation becomes out of hand.
If someones in my private channel and they don't agree with what everyone else is doing, then they're not staying.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score

I personally think that it is better that mods go an verbally warn players. Cause there they can answers questions and deal with things in a more organized fashion.
but for technical stuff like change your name or change your channel name there doesn't need to be an explanation, just tell them to change it and link them to the thread with rules lol

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
but for technical stuff like change your name or change your channel name there doesn't need to be an explanation, just tell them to change it and link them to the thread with rules lol
People can be defiant, so that is why mods are still have permission to join private channels.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score

People can be defiant, so that is why mods are still have permission to join private channels.
then join if they are not following the rules

if they don't listen to you the first time then join then thats when you can join the channel

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
then join if they are not following the rules

if they don't listen to you the first time then join then thats when you can join the channel
Point being, mods are able to join private channels if they feel like they need to. That's really all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci