• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative Server - Suggestion

Razputin_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Introduction:

As you may not know me, my name is Razuler. I recently have decided to join the forums but have been apart of the MCSG community for about 4 months now! Let me tell you a little about myself, I'm 15 years old of age, my favorite game or server in the hub is the Creative server, my favorite food is pasta, I love the color baby blue, and I'm considered a fish whenever it comes to looking at my skin. My personality from my opinion is very great, through out my life I try to be the nicest person as possible, I have a huge sense of humor (not kidding) and seem to mostly be calm the majority of time. I have been playing Minecraft since I was 11 years old, ever since then it has been a very great experience for me, especially growing up from my young childhood. This year is my freshman year, which is very challenging for myself, but I will get through it somehow. I consider myself as a trustworthy person and a very honest person. Treating others is my main focus, everyone should be treated equally which I have always done. Enough with myself! (Not going to be selfish) I'm here today to make a suggestion towards the Creative server that might want to convince other players to go onto the server more then usual. Hopefully you guys enjoy the thread, if any questions, please feel free to ask and I will try to answer them thoroughly as good as possible.

Ranks!
Yes, my suggestion to the creative server is ranks! Through out playing on other Creative servers, especially popular ones, they have had a rank system. This rank system wouldn't be given by you applying, it would be given by the staff members going to your plot and inspecting your build to be promoted to the next rank. Now I know that we only have Moderators for the whole hub, there is not staff for Creative but I think maybe players could possibly come on the website and request a staff member to look at their build then rather be spammed in game. In my opinion this is a rusty thread to me, I think implementing ranks though on the Creative server would want to convince more players to join it. The activity would go up by far because everyone wants to get to the next rank. I'm sure players would love to show off their ranks from just building. Wouldn't you? I know I would love to do that! I have not clearly thought of all the possible ranks the server could have, maybe the MCSG staff would come up with custom names for them, if this was to be even considered. Maybe this could work out? Maybe it could not, again this is just a suggestion, if you have any other irrelevant ideas for this topic, please comment below!

My Prediction
My prediction for this suggestion is it will be considered, not necessarily implemented into the server but it will maybe be considered. Consideration on my side is good enough, it tells me and possibly others the staff members are actually taking the time to come and read up on the thread. Then just ignore it and never give me a response. Suggestions don't always work out, especially for a server this big, with a huge population of players. Some may disagree to this, some may agree. This isn't a debate (I wish) it's a suggestion, but I would love to see what others have to say about it. There is always some kind of error in everyone's suggestion. If it comes to having to look over this thread and editing a bit I will do so, if you can come up with a great idea to help this thread in any possible way, please do so! Thank you all for taking the time of reading this thread!

- Razuler

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci