• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Containment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannerzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks Fireized we do have world edit, and thats how we did the terraforming

Thepsps56

Platinum
Reaction score
Looking at the map it's decent. People can play but there are quite a lot of downsides. The map is pretty plain. You could add more structures to the map. Also where did the name containment come from. Does not link at all. Looking at the map right now you may as well call it 'spacement' I suggest you add a bunch of things extra because right now it's not really suitable for mcsg. If you spent a couple more weeks of editing and improving, then this may have a chance of being part of mcsg. Not to forget, you need to change the name (If you wish to) to a more creative idea. And add a poll to your thread to see if people like or dislike the map. Good luck

Thepsps56

Platinum
Reaction score
I've downloaded the map and seen enough to make a comment on it. I believe that there are too many little (and big) mistakes for it to be added to MCSG> For example, one of the glowstone lamps at spawn is missing. Also, you can see grass past chests where it is meant to be wool. Not gonna mention the spelling. Also, there are nowhere near enough buildings on the map, and the tier placement makes no sense, and has no reasonable pattern to it. There are hardly any custom trees, and too much of the map is covered in tall grass, making reasonable PvP impossible and laggy. The terraforming is terrible and not covered up or evend out to make the map reasonable.
I do agree with this just a little positive incon ;)

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
I've downloaded the map and seen enough to make a comment on it. I believe that there are too many little (and big) mistakes for it to be added to MCSG> For example, one of the glowstone lamps at spawn is missing. Also, you can see grass past chests where it is meant to be wool. Not gonna mention the spelling. Also, there are nowhere near enough buildings on the map, and the tier placement makes no sense, and has no reasonable pattern to it. There are hardly any custom trees, and too much of the map is covered in tall grass, making reasonable PvP impossible and laggy. The terraforming is terrible and not covered up or evend out to make the map reasonable.
As my teacher at school said, feedback should have a good point first, then a bad point, then a good point at the end.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
As my teacher at school said, feedback should have a good point first, then a bad point, then a good point at the end.
Generally speaking, good points don't help. And how do I give a good point on something that is all-bad? What do I say? "Well done for spelling the name in one way in the title, and in another in the thread?"

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
First if all, actually say that they put in a good effort for a few weekends. Then say something like what parts need more buildings and then say it would be a good map with another 5 weeks of work with it. See? How hard is it? Don't say it is. -_-

P

PeriLH_

You have the right idea! The map just could use some improvements! :)

I would like to see some more screenshots, but I'll try to give my opinion on what I see.

What I like about the map:
~Seems like a very open concept which is great for PvP!
~ Loving how spawn is very lit up!

What you could do to improve:
~ Adding some more color! (The balloons look to be a solid color, the church and windmills are all wood.)
~Add a few more structures. (Maybe a bridge, anything to fill some of the really empty spaces.)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro posting. BAGHRB please do not post on threads more than 1 month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci