• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Containment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannerzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
This Map is called Containment, Me and my friends have spent weeks building this map and believe that we can benefit the MCSG community with this build, we believe that this is a high detailed map with lots of features that the players will enjoy adventuring and playing.

Name Of Map: Continment
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: Lead Builder - DannerzMC, teams - EnviousCo & Team Origin
Game Type: Survival Games,
Description Of The Map: Small, high detailed map, Great for PvP, and fun to play.
Video/ScreenShots:

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena Corn Center - X-500 Y-5 Z- -313 Same For Deathmatch Center. These Co-ordinates are on my server with the map on ip= 82.7.161.168

Download
- http://www.mediafire.com/download/5in7krn8kcqrevi/Containment+World.rar

I, DannerzMC of EnviousCo & Team Origin agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
Build Teams - EnviousCo & Team Origin

Members of Teams - EnviousCo - DannerzMC, ISketcher, Wiyui, iiRedDragon, Xidel, jdennis2000.

Team Origin - _IApocalipse_, ZTSMurphy, Rhys57Haskell, DiamondFinderOne, Evolution_MC, endermen79.

Others That Helped - Bocca192, Jess_ter, Tottenham104

The Map Sections -
In this map then there are lots of different features and sections, there is a Farm, A Town Hall, Hot Air Balloon Station, Crashed Air Balloon, Archery Range, Forest, High Detailed Village, and A RoundHouse.

We Have spent lots of time building and developing this map and we believe that this will benefit the MCSG community aswell as our map is unique.

Thank you,

Dan.

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Needs more screenshots :/ I don't think the theme is gonna catch people's eyes when they play it :/

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
^ I can hardly see anything about the map, but looks decent so-far.

Terrraforming is kinda poop....extremely flat just about everywhere.

WiyuiGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys, the screenshots show the main parts of the map and sorry about the terraforming, its hard to do it on a superflat world

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
What has been 'built' so far is good, but I feel it definitely does need:

Better terraforming
More buildings
Better PvP spaces
But also a lot more in the map it seems bare.
But good job guys, I do like what is there so far! Keep it up :)

NathanGraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a really good map i like it but put more buildings in it and more screenshots then it would be fine :D

DannerzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys if anyone would like to come on and try to make this better for mcsg then here is the ip : 82.7.161.168

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I've downloaded the map and seen enough to make a comment on it. I believe that there are too many little (and big) mistakes for it to be added to MCSG> For example, one of the glowstone lamps at spawn is missing. Also, you can see grass past chests where it is meant to be wool. Not gonna mention the spelling. Also, there are nowhere near enough buildings on the map, and the tier placement makes no sense, and has no reasonable pattern to it. There are hardly any custom trees, and too much of the map is covered in tall grass, making reasonable PvP impossible and laggy. The terraforming is terrible and not covered up or evend out to make the map reasonable.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like you put a lot of effort into it! I suggest you terraform more, (if you don't already know, get world edit on your server and look up tutorials on how to terraform with world edit, it speeds things up a lot. Also try to add something unique to the map that nobody has done before.

DannerzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
because obviously you would say that wouldnt you because you only see the bad sides of things, and really if you think you can do better you go and try and build a map then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci