• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Construct, a 24 Player Map Created By Berserker/Bsrkr/Glen

Would you play this map if available on these servers?

• Yeah sure!

Votes: 134 87.6%
  • Uh no.

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters

Tribbs

Spectator
Reaction score
A Download link would be great, I would love to do a chest route video.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I remember making a pretty harsh review of the old map. I don't know if anything I said you actually took seriously, but I'm glad either way to see this map be improved so dramatically. You did a really nice job with this map and it's especially awesome to see a mapmaker edit a map design so well. Nice job! :)

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember making a pretty harsh review of the old map. I don't know if anything I said you actually took seriously, but I'm glad either way to see this map be improved so dramatically. You did a really nice job with this map and it's especially awesome to see a mapmaker edit a map design so well. Nice job! :)
Yeah I was inexperienced back then still am kinda, but not as much.
I did take into word your 'complaints' and happen to redo the errors. I'm glad you like it!

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score

Builder Details

Builder: Me
Help from: Holysmokers and OmgStarBucks

Brief

This map is a Survival Games map called Construct. Construct is based of an area which is under construction (hence the name).
I made this about a year ago but failed to make it any further. Looking back it had flaws in its design and lacked detail. I have recently come to the conclusion to remake the map for a higher viewing pleasure and game play.

Video/screenshots

Deathmatch Arena, is also in the map.

Overview

Coords

Spawn is located at 0,70,0
Deathmatch Arena located at 126,22,-120

Map radius

250+

Map Updates

31/8/15
REMOVALS:

-Nill

ADDITIONS:

-East Side of bridge has now been populated.

FIXES

-General Map Bugs e.g. holes, places to get stuck

3/10/15
REMOVALS:

-Flatland Areas

ADDITIONS:

-Small Map Details.

FIXES

-General Map Bugs e.g. holes, places to get stuck. Again.

I, Berserker/Glen/Bsrkr agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
I remember getting trapped the first time I played it xDDD My first thoughts on it was that I thought it looked really cool, hope this gets in!

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember getting trapped the first time I played it xDDD My first thoughts on it was that I thought it looked really cool, hope this gets in!
If You didn't know it's already in the current map pool!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Glen u r a cheeky man giving me the old download link ahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci