• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
:p You cheated. But idc :) I'm still gonna win or die trying.
My FINAL tweak where I add motion blur to the arrow and show off what diamond donor looks like. Enjoy and please give me feedback.

COMPET3*EUDiamond.png

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
He wouldn't help me :( But it was a joke so good job anyway :) Do you like my entry? Yours is tank.
The thing is i just asked you on Skype last night to help you.... You didn't respond so i told tigerAW i would help him, You missed Out :(

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I know I won't win or anything, from the image being too big and it not being "minecraft enough" and such, but I spent quite a while on this and I thought I should show it. I originally thought it would look nice with the top of the head cut off (many of the other entries have the head of the player on the image) and just showing the eyes, mainly. I wanted to make something original and unlike any others. I also tried to give it a 'paint' touch and the least amount of a digital, computer-made, looking appearance. No minecraft photos. Just camo and a dog tag with dog tags on the players neck for those who like that military style. Being survival, I thought that the idea was appropriate. Just throwing my design out there - enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci