• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Community Games 11 [Applications Closed]

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score

Hello ladies and gentleman, it's time for a wonderful event to make its comeback. Sixteen tributes split between two teams, one staff team and one community team, must vie for the crown of victory in a large 8vs8 style PvP tournament. Those who stand victorious shall be showered in forum medals, and those who fought valiantly yet came up short will anticipate the next Community Games event to test their luck against the arena once more.

The time has come again, ladies and gentlemen, for the Community Games 11!

Time and Date of the Event:

Date: Saturday, October 1st 2016.
Time: 12AM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM BST
Converter: Click here

How the event will work:

This Community Games will feature 2 new amazing game modes, UHCSG & Skywars, the Community Games 11 will be also have the classic, loved, Survival Games! This event will consist of 3 rounds, 1 round per gamemode, a staff vs. community 8vs8. Something new this season of Community Games is that we will have 1 round of Skywars, but if we get enough applications, we can form a new 2 game system for the one round, meaning that both games will consist of 8v8 and the other game 8v8, we will be basically making two teams of Staff & Community Members if possible, to make 2 games for the round. If we don't have enough applications, we will have to shorten the team size to a 8v8. The 8 staff members and 8 community members will work together on their respective teams to fight it out just like in a clan battle. Once one team proves victorious, the remaining players will FFA. The last team standing in each round will be awarded with one point. The team with the most points (best out of 3) will be the victor of the event.

Applying for the Community Games 11 [APPLICATIONS CLOSE SEPT. 26th]

If you are interested in becoming a tribute in the Community Games, you must do the following to apply.
  • Applications will take place on the forum page. This means you will copy and paste the template into a forum post and fill it out as if you were applying for a clan, per se.
  • You must have significant experience in the community, and be a respectful and mature team player.
  • If you see an applicant you think is worthy and would like to recommend them or commend their application, simply “like” their post on this very thread. (If you are caught asking for people to like your application, your chances of being accepted will decrease sharply)
THE TEMPLATE: (for community members only)
Fill this out in order to apply for the Community Games 11

Code:
Your In-Game Name:

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?

Have you participated in the Community Games before?

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.

Do you get along well with others?

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.
Staff members that are wishing to apply, please DM Yannick or I on slack.

Good luck to all hopefuls, may the odds be ever in your favor. The roster will be announced on this thread one-two days after the applications close.

Alrighty Ladies & Gentlemen, this is the official roster for the Community Games 11

THE ROSTER
Community Team:
DaddyCleanup
gigabyts
Berk
Matt |
Sam
Scout
Onyc
Rockky

The Staff Team:
Th1NgY | Will
geographies
CantKillBruce
FrostySurge
ShaiPR7
Yannick
4v

Sixzor

Backups Community Members:

Backups Staff: MysticZen

If you wanted to play in the game, but you didn't make the team, we could always use backups just in case if some of the players don't show up on the event day. Please be sure to be at the event just in case if we decide to need a Backup c:
Thanks to the past hosts for permission, Ceroria & Braden. Also to the original owners, AmyGlitters Sean .

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Love the event, glad to see it making a return.

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Wooo I'm super excited for this! Thank you for returning this event back Imanol ! :)

Now my application:

Your in-game name: DaddyCleanup

Will you be able to come on the mcgamer teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes, I will.

What is your wins/games ratio (legacy + current)? I've reset my stats on SG so I have 0 wins out of 6 games but in overall I have over 1000 wins out of 9000 games in all my accounts (since MCGamer V1, this means before the stats reset), in Skywars I might have 1/3 ratio (I'm not on my laptop at the moment :) ) and I have 1/10 ratio on UHC survival games if I'm correct!

How long have you been playing on the mcgamer network? 2 years

Have you participated in the community games before? No, it will be my first time :)

are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? I guess I am, 1 and a half year of clan experience speaks for itself :)

Explain how. do you get along well with others? By talking on TS for some time and playing some games together, that will increase our teamwork :)

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: gigabyts

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?
Yes.

like 36 wins lmao (many resets)

4 years

idk

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
yeah. idk how to explain

yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.
I'm a nerd

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Exous

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? yeah

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? idk who tryhards anymore lol

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? like 4 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before? sure

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. yeah

Do you get along well with others? lol depends

Reaction score
Good luck to those who enter! I might do so myself in the future, idk tho.

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: berk_ | 7D | Accomplishment

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Combining all the stats from normal sg from the four accounts, the w/games ratio is 841/5618. From all gamemodes is well over 1,000 wins.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since 2012

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I am good with communicating with teammates. I have had past clan experience and will protect my teammates in order for us to win clan wars.

Do you get along well with others? Yes, as soon as I get to know them better, I can bond with them easily.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Done Zared

Last edited:

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name
MMaatt

Yes

Linked

2 Years

Nope

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how
Yes, 2 years of experience gotta mean something.

Yup

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci