• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Feedback: The Question of Teaming, Team Limits, and Enforcement

Should There Be a Team Limit on MCSG? If So, How Large Should a Team Be?

• Teams should be banned completely. There should only be solo players.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Teams should be limited to two (2) players at most.

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Teams should be limited to three (3) players at most.

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Teams should be limited to four (4) players at most.

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Teams should be limited to five (5) players at most.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • There should be no limit or ban on Teams. Teams should be as large as they want.

Votes: 43 55.8%

• Total voters

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
honestly once again what kind of response is this? how on earth do you have mod when literally all you do is joke around and make stupid comments regarding serious situations that have a huge effect on the server? do you actually want to moderate and contribute anything decent? or do you just want the red name because it looks cool?
I'm quite confident he made that post hours before he was accepted as mod. However, Venom is an active member of the mod team, like many of the staff, you just dont see him putting in the effort server side and on discord.
People are allowed to crack jokes, and it was fairly apparent that he was being sarcastic. Though I agree, it doesn't benefit this thread's topic, but neither does taking shots at someone without merit.

Foink

Spectator
Reaction score
I just can't understand how so many people don't want a limit for teams. The effects teams have on the game is awful. I'm not sure what the cause of this is, but I am seeing 2 to 3 times as many teams as I did back in 2015-2016ish. Double teams, fine, but three teams or anything above that, the game is already lost. I mean 99% of the time I have no chance in those situations. It COMPLETELY ruins the game. All 24 players in the game come here to have an equal chance of winning by pushing themselves and their skills to the limit to overcome other players. Large teams remove any need to have skill. There's nothing you can do against a 4 team with 4 times the damage output who can just swap in and out and let themselves regenerate. The only chance anybody has against killing teams is bowspamming, which is hardly ever possible because you don't get enough arrows from a chest route to kill four players unless you flawlessly shoot all four of them. I'm also fed up with people saying "wELl theReS SolO sG buT yAlL doNt PlaY iT." Please stop. Nobody is going to play that. Dont expect us to wait alone for hours in the solo SG lobby in hopes someone will join just so we can have a team free survival game. Its not gonna popularize, so stop directing us there. The server is so unfun with the amount and magnitude of teams. I try to give it a chance every day and every day I die to teams 90% of games. I just wanna play Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom survival games and win once in a while. And I garuntee no new SG players are going to stick around when their first game they get triple teamed on. The toxic community is already repulsive enough to new players, teams are just going to make it that much less appealing. There NEEDS to be a limit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci