• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Build-off?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As shown on the title above, this thread is about community Build-off. I have noticed a lot of discussions about the "Community Games" Where staff members and members of the community go to a Hunger games arena and fight it out to the death. But this is what has inspired me to think of this idea...

Creative has acted out as a major role towards the MCGamer servers, and I would most strongly believe that it mustn't be left unnoticed. I suggest having an annual build off between the staff members of MCGamer, and the community that has provided us with intriguing builds. Both sides have produced great kinds of works, and I would imagine it having a build-off between us to see which majors as a champion for creative structures. The community? Or the staff?

The rules that I would consider would be that the staff is not permitted to use any sort of commands that could either sabotage the opposing team's project or quicken their own production of their project. Which mainly includes WorldEdit. That would simply provide a major disadvantage towards the opposing team. Also, the build off would most recommend having the greatest, the bestestest builders of the lands. Yes, bestestest. I would also say that all the creative rules may apply.

Overall, I believe that Creative is a major success towards the MCGamer network, and I would most suggest that we could have something like this in the future. What do you think?

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As shown on the title above, this thread is about community Build-off. I have noticed a lot of discussions about the "Community Games" Where staff members and members of the community go to a Hunger games arena and fight it out to the death. But this is what has inspired me to think of this idea...

Creative has acted out as a major role towards the MCGamer servers, and I would most strongly believe that it mustn't be left unnoticed. I suggest having an annual build off between the staff members of MCGamer, and the community that has provided us with intriguing builds. Both sides have produced great kinds of works, and I would imagine it having a build-off between us to see which majors as a champion for creative structures. The community? Or the staff?

The rules that I would consider would be that the staff is not permitted to use any sort of commands that could either sabotage the opposing team's project or quicken their own production of their project. Which mainly includes WorldEdit. That would simply provide a major disadvantage towards the opposing team. Also, the build off would most recommend having the greatest, the bestestest builders of the lands. Yes, bestestest. I would also say that all the creative rules may apply.

Overall, I believe that Creative is a major success towards the MCGamer network, and I would most suggest that we could have something like this in the future. What do you think?
I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Too bad I suggested this like 6 months ago :c

Still a great idea though c;

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Right now, the creative server is being updated and such, so there probably won't be one soon. Maybe in the future, though.

EDIT: It would run differently than explained in this thread.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
I think I've said enough

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This would indeed be exciting, hopefully time will be found soon to host it! It would be awesome to spectate it. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci