• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cold War (Help Needed)

Would you want to see a map like this on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I'm a cucumber

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livsfudge

Survivor
Reaction score
The idea was to create a world where the Cold War was literally a war, with our map being one of the battlefields.

This thread was made 3 months ago, and due to it, Team Atlas was formed. However, the team was disbanded last Friday due to inactivity, division of work, and lack of work being done. If you'd like to use the idea, ask Braden if you can.
Lol I didn't even look!

jgraceffa29

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello inhabitants of the Map Ideas forum. Today I come to you asking for help/feedback on a map idea I recently thought of - recently as in 2 minutes ago. I'm a decent builder, but I completely forgot to terraform and I'm going to need some good builders, terraformers, and redstoners. Anyways, onwards with the idea.

For the map theme, I was thinking back to the Cold War era arms race between the United States and the U.S.S.R. I'd like to do something related to the Mutual Assured Destruction mindsets that both countries had towards each other and make a map where the threats became a reality. I was thinking of the map taking place in an iconic city from the Cold War such as Berlin or Warsaw so that we could include imagery such as the Berlin Wall to add more authenticity into the map.

Anyways, the general theme of the map would be a large city destroyed by nuclear weapons and deserted. It would kind of be like a very slight mix of SG2 and Chernobyl.

So, does anyone see this as a good idea or is this just the true history geek inside of me getting overly excited about the one good idea I had for a map? Also, if you think this is a good idea and want to help out, just PM me or say it on this thread.
this idea is really good! i say you get started!!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Forget it. Exzone necros for dayz. If you need a better reason, read my post earlier:
The idea was to create a world where the Cold War was literally a war, with our map being one of the battlefields.

This thread was made 3 months ago, and due to it, Team Atlas was formed. However, the team was disbanded last Friday due to inactivity, division of work, and lack of work being done. If you'd like to use the idea, ask Braden if you can.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression after 3 months.. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci