• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ClearView Valley

Do You want this Map to be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Red_Dog1234

Spectator
Reaction score
ClearView Valley:
ClearView Valley has taken around 3 long weeks to complete and alot of time and effort has been put into all aspects of the 400 block diameter map.
A exciting new map implementing such aspects like:
  • Water Falls
  • Lakes
  • Rivers
  • Ships
  • Boat Docks
  • Villages
  • A Castle
  • Mountains
  • Redstone Mechanisms
  • Parkour
  • Hidden Items
  • Terraforming
Main Builders:
  • Red_Dog1234
  • mustyleaf4
  • xXhiggoXx
Cornucopia Builder:
  • KxW_Speedy
Ship Builder:
  • cazza666
Helpers:
  • Kaine17
  • Fragnetic
  • Zenickk
Moral Support:
  • Omastar
  • Croe97
Screenshots:

^^ There is now void outside the map^^
Also some new redstone contraptions
Download Link- Spawn has not been set to cornucopia spawn, please type in a command to Tp to x=0 y=20 z=0 (/tp 0 20 0) this command will take you to the cornucopia.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rah5ct19jaoyke5/ClearView_Valley2.rar

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
It has the gameplay and feel of sg4, one of the most over played maps in mcsg! How could they not add this!

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but this map isn't up to the standard required for it to be accepted by MCSG. The map isn't very ambitious it does every thing to an average level. The terraforming is smooth and not done too badly but there is nothing exciting about it. The builds are marginally better than NPC villages and other randomly generated structures. Outside the map is just flat land which does not help.

EDIT: removed map too small comment. Misunderstanding :)

Red_Dog1234

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but this map isn't up to the standard required for it to be accepted by MCSG. The map isn't very ambitious it does every thing to an average level. The terraforming is smooth and not done to badly but there is nothing exciting about it. The builds are marginally better than NPC villages and other randomly generated structures. The map is way too small, 1/2 the size it should be and the layout isn't that great. Outside the map is just flat land which does not help.
Well its great that you can give us your opionion and if we can get more like it it will most likely force us to change the map a bit. But the size of the map is the smallest it can be to be accepted into MCSG "200x200" was meant to be a 400 block diameter.

Reaction score
Well its great that you can give us your opionion and if we can get more like it it will most likely force us to change the map a bit. But the size of the map is the smallest it can be to be accepted into MCSG "200x200" was meant to be a 400 block diameter.
Cool I thought you meant 200 radius, well I don't think you guys are bad builders I just think you have chosen to do something a bit tame. You probably could have tried something more impressive :)

Mustyleaf4

Diamond
Reaction score
it may look smaller considering the pic was taken with extreme render distance

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map looks really cool! It would be an awesome addition to the servers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci