• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Since Le0 sort of approved this, I am making a thread where you can suggest tier 2 chests to change. Every month (hopefully) the staff can check this and decide which of the chests suggested here should change, either from tier 2 to tier 1 or from tier 1 to tier 2.

To make it more organized, follow this template when suggesting it:

Map Name:
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?):
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot):

Hopefully this can actually get running and everyone supports this! :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Can this be stickied? I have some chests I plan on suggesting, but the map it's on hasn't come up at all recently :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Exactly, there aren't any other easily obtainable teir 2s on the map. Either you get gear there, or you get it at corn. Maybe both, but those are pretty much the only ways to win.
The tier 2's on my route are fairly easy to obtain, but they would take time to get if they were just a side-track type thing. I understand where you're coming from, so follow the template and suggest some tier 2 changes :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci