• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Chest loot lag and anticheat ban not functioning properly

Minecraft Username
Yaxal
Affected Regions
North America
Affected Server(s)
Affected Map
The Survival Games (24 player)
Time & Date
Around 1:06 PM Central Time
Minecraft Version
1.7.6 - 1.7.10

Yaxal

Spectator
Reaction score
So basically, I ran to mid at the start of a game, opened a chest, and tried to get the loot out of the chest. However, the items I was trying to shift click were stuck in the chest and kept teleporting back in the chest inventory. Note, I was jitter clicking around 10cps on both mouse buttons when trying to get the loot. During this process, I got hit with an anticheat punishment. Now at the time I was frantically trying to join the discord, ts, or some kind of forum thread so I could appeal this injustice. While verifying my discord via phone #, I tried joining back on the server just to see if I could, and to my surprise, I found out that I could not only join the main lobby, but play in an actual game. If this helps, I was using Lunar Client 1.7.10 online during all of this. Sadly, I have no screenshots or recordings of any of this.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah man, unfortunately sometimes the anticheat just kicks you out (it's happened to me twice while literally running during alpha), but as long as it stops the real abusers to a certain extent I think it's a bearable issue for the moment

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
this happened to me too. Couldn't take or put anything in without it lagging back in, started clicking on it at 11 cps and got kicked.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Lebron12 & 7812

Can you confirm what servers you were on at the very least? Any and all additional information is useful so we can cross reference between incidents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci