• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad's 25th Birthday!

Is it the real Chad?

• Total voters

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Hello Tributes! Today is a glorious day as this marks the 25th anniversary of our founder's birth! No not Mufasa, Chad! This is the 25th year of Chad's life, and if you remember correctly from the Hunger Games Trilogy (the very reason this network exists!) every 25 years marks the Quarter Quell! How coincidental?!

Chad's Nicknames:
Chab
Mufasa
Chaddles
Glasshole
SteamGiftCards
SkypePremium
Dunjar
EggXime

I'm pretty sure by now Chad's going to kill me for constantly mentioning his age (Age Mention Count: 4) so let's move on shall we?

Chad founded this network a little bit over 3 years ago after the release of the original Hunger Games movie. Little did he know that his little baby would be the home to over 3,345,702 players and counting. He has done so much for us and has made this network not only a hub for mini games, but a social network where a lot of us have met the greatest friends we have and some down right amazing people. Even girlfriends/boyfriends!

On a regular basis, Chad has to deal with a lot of members of the community constantly swearing at him, abusing him on social networks and have just been downright mean! Very rarely do people sit down and think 'Wow. He made this network for us'. So this thread is to not only acknowledge this great day, but to also serve as a thank you to Chad for everything that he's done for the community.

Before we do get down to the messages. We need to stick to the tradition of showing off how great our camera-shy owner looks:

Wait. Wait. Wait.
Before we go to the photos, let's take a moment to commemorate Chad's Wipeout audition video:

Also, produced by yours truly, here is an exclusive video of Chad and a few of us singing Shake It Off by Taylor Swift!

How can we ever forget Chad's trip to London where he took a snazzy photo with Big Ben?:

Here's an old, yet great selfie:

Chad's audition for Wipeout!:

Chad being knighted by Mufasa to take on the role as Owner of the MCGamer Network:

Chad pulling off an amazing light show in his teens!:

Pre-light show preparations:

Chad and Chad talking about the Quarter Quell Gametype:

Short Chad is short at Minecon:

The MCSG™ trademark certificate and its owner:

o' Christmas Swag o' Christmas Swag:

Chad at ArcadiaCon:

The amazing lime green Quantum shirt! Oh and Chad!:

Staff Messages:

Hey Chad. First of all I want to say thank you for everything you have done for me. From giving me home here at MCGamer, to giving me Steam codes, everything you do is highly appreciated. Stepping aside from you being my boss, you are a really down-to-earth guy who's always understanding and appreciative of everyone's work. Meeting you and Col. is near the top of my bucket list so hopefully if I'm ever in Cali we can grab dinner or something. Thank you for putting up with my constant DMs on slack about the one thing we're talking about at the moment haha. I commend you for not having the urge to tell me to shut up, cause I would. But either way, I want you to have an amazing day. Try not to spend too much of it on the computer, but with your family and friends. You have done an amazing job with your life so far, but you've got a whole lot more to go, young man. Thank you for everything that you've done for me, once again :). -Nick

Thanks for seeing my potential over 3 years ago. Geez 3 years... Ah yes onto the point. Happy Birthday Chad :) simple as that! - Kpwn243

Hey Chad!Happy birthday! Something that we share in common is that we share a birthday! :D
I hope that you have a great birthday! :)- NagolGames

Happy Birthday! You are truly one of the best owners and I am extremely grateful to you for creating McGamer! I have met a lot of my friends here and I couldn't have done that without you :) - Evan

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead! Happy Birthday woo! - Pacador

Wow, happy birthday Chad! None of us would be here if not for you, so as you celebrate your turning of age, keep in mind the hundreds of thousands you've given opportunities to :) - Ceroria

Dear Chad,
I would like to personally thank you for everything you have done for this community. You have made something so big over the past 3 years, and it still continues to grow and prosper. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you. You always seemed like a celebrity to me, someone you always see on the forums but you don't actually talk to on teamspeak. That reminds me when I made a thread about my 200th win, and you liked it, boy I went crazy. Oh the memories... So here's to a happy happy birthday. Hope there are many more to come. And I hope one day we can have a legitimate conversation with each other. Thank you. - Andreas (Giggity69Goo)

Mufasa! A ton of thanks for keeping such an active server up and running for what, 3 years? Cheers to more! Merry day of birth. - Jazza

Happy Birthday Chad, enjoy it as much as you can! Its your day today! Thanks for hosting the best server on Minecraft, stay awesome! - Alaawii

Hey Chad!
Thank you for all of your work on the MCGamer network. Though you may not know me, I believe we've talked before :). Back when the AntVenom network merge occurred, you were talking to Taylor in the teamspeak, and I joined, and we talked about a few of the changes and the merge before you had to hop off. You also gave me my diamond donor rank, which helped me enjoy my experience on this server so much, I decided to apply for staff. Thank you for this from the bottom of my heart Chad, you really impacted me as a person. I've made many friends on and off of the staff team that I believe have bettered me as a person. Happy Birthday <3
- (CarnlvaL)/BetterMC

Chad, you're such a great guy. All your streams make me smile and I'm glad I get to work for your amazing community every day, and I hope you have an AMAZING birthday!! - Twee

Thanks Chad for all you have done for this community. Your commitment has made this one of the top Minecraft communities, and it has brought happiness to so many people. Happy Birthday! - arsenalfcgunners

Hey Chad, just wanted to congratulate you for the hard work you put into the server as whole as well as your birthday. You've been a big inspiration to me as you have been to many others for not only creating MCGamer but being a great person in general. It's evident to notice that without your intervention, MCGamer would not be the server it happens to be today. Anyway, congrats on this achievement and I wish you the very best the future has in store for you. - StaticReach

Thank you so much Chad for creating this wonderful network. I have been here from the start and still to this day, I love the network. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with happiness. Happy Birthday! :) - Fancy

Thank you so much for all you do for our network and thanks for making this community so great! Have a great day! P.S. You are a beautiful man. (inside joke)(add the inside joke part so people don't think I'm weird) - Alex

Happy Birthday man!
Go enjoy yourself but don't spoil yourself ;). Thanks for all of your phenomenal work over the past 3 years. - BigFella

Chad! We can never thank you enough for making the network we all love and play on. Its been a huge part of my life that I will never regret. Thanks for it all <3. - YourAverageTiger

I just wanted to thank you for taking me out of my depression and giving me friends who are loving and caring and for giving me something to look forward to in my life. You have no clue how much you mean to so many people. Love you Chad! - Patrick | Patrified

Hey Chad! Just like to wish you a very happy birthday - you have done so much for this community and you've managed to keep it running through thick and thin and I really admire that. Hope you have a great day! - Liam

HEYY CHAD!!! I hope you have an amazing day on your birthday and enjoy everything that happens and spend a day with everyone you love!! You're an amazing owner and even though I don't get to talk to you much, I know you're doing an amazing job and trying your best to keep this server as amazing as possible. You're so fabulous and you definitely deserve a fabulous day on your birthday!!
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Chad
Happy birthday to you
WOOO!!
Have a good one
:) - Treble

Happy Birthday Chad! I would really like to thank you for the amazing work that you've put into for MCGamer, I do not know where I would have been without this amazing server. Because of you, such a wonderful family has been created, letting everyone looking forward each day to having some fun with their friends over here. Have a great day! - TheLastGapple

Happy birthday Chad! I have never thought I would have been working with you, but now I guess I am! I don't think you get this much, but thank you for all the amazing work on the Network! I hope we get to talk more in the future!Best wishes!
- MisiLica

Happy birthday Chad! Thanks for keeping the servers up and going I have loved the since day 1. I appreciate everything you do and hard work you put in to keeping the servers up! P.S. My birthday is in May too ;)
- CauseEffect

I hope you have the best birthday ever, Chad! Thanks for creating the best server ever and for everything you do here. You're such a hard worker and a great role model. Hopefully we can hangout again sometime soon, I miss playing Destiny with you! - Vanessa / Vanicle

HEY CHAD! I just want to first say Happy Birthday!!! Secondly I want to say thank you for making the network that I have now been with for 2 solid years! I have met so many amazing friends on here and have achieved so many things in this community that I never thought I would achieve. Thank you so much for creating what takes up 50% of my life now. :D Have a great birthday!!!!!
- Giver

Hi Chad, i would just like to thank you for everything you do and have done here at MCG and for creating and bringing it up to what it is now, it truly is amazing what you have accomplished, I hope you have an amazing birthday and get everything you want, Thanks again :)
-Zainnyyy

Dear Mr. DJ,
Remember that you have an appointment at 3:00PM tomorrow. I'll be sure buzz them into your office, and to have their paperwork collated and filed as soon as possible.
- Your Secretary

Chad, Happy Birthday and thank you for bringing this wonderful server to life. You bless my child hood.
-Deformation

PS: did you ever find Roomba?

Amazing, you've come so far with the server! Now, we're all here to wish you a very happy birthday! So, happy birthday to the on and only, Chad!
- Jurud

Happy birthday, Chad. Thank you, for creating this network, where people just chill around, make friends and have a good old time around here. Be sure to enjoy yourself lots today, because your birthday happens only once a year, if you didn't know, heheh.. Here's to another great year of Chad!
•• Dusk

Staff: If you wish to edit your messages in, do so above this message.

-=-=-Acknowledgements-=-=-

Thank you to Jazza for helping organise the staff messages.
Thank you to Vanicle for the artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Happy birthday Chad!

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, I feel young now :p

Happy birthday Chad!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
CHAD <3 Happy birthday! I speak for the community when I say that what you do is appreciated, and no-one else can have such an active and lovable owner <3 ChadTheDJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci