• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Catching Hackers.

Was this guide helpful?

• Yes.

Votes: 89 75.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Meh.

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

SyamPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi myself as moderator, has created this guide. To inform you as the non-staff community of how you can help us.

Ever noticed hackers? Well you can help, yes you. This guide will show you how you can help and contain a lot of useful information.

First let’s start by finding you a decent recording software.

• Myself I use ‘EZVids’, Which is free and I run no problem with no lag! :)

• Alot of my fellow moderators use ‘Fraps’, but you do have to pay for fraps and require a very good system to run effectively.

• CracklingHD uses DXtory CracklingHD says: Its good I guess, a lot more settings than Fraps, less intensive, more FPS while recording, smaller file sizes.

• I strongly recommend you stay away for Screen-O-Matic; It really used to lag me, making it almost impossible to record.
How to spot hackers/modders/rule breakers.

• Aimbot - Aimbot is fairly easily detected when the hacker is fighting two players, they have the ability to hit players without looking at them or if they are attacking one player and the hackers head is following the movement of the other player.
  • Speed hacks - This is when a player is running faster than any other normal player. They will not have particles under their feet. If you believe that a player is speed hacking but the have particles under their feet it is most probably lag.
  • ForceField/Kill Aura - You can detect FF/KA when a player is hitting and is hitting every entity in its path. Even objects.
  • Spider - Spider is easy to detect, Spider is when a player can climb walls without the use of ladders/vines.
  • Fly - Easy they can fly!
  • Step - Step gives the ability to climb whole blocks like you can climb stairs on minecraft.
  • Jesus/Water Walking - Another easy hack to detect they can walk on water.
  • Other things you can report for is; Spam, Caps, Abuse and Admitting to hacks.
Now you’ll want to file a report abuse. A useful document on how to file your now ready report abuse is here!

Thats all cya! Hope this helped!
Loilo Game Recorder is pretty good aswell. It's what I use :D

Marge

Spectator
Reaction score
What's the point in hacking? :/ people will never learn will they (facepalm)

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread Locked due to a necro post.

"4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts."

Reactions: Aze

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Locked due to a necro post.

"4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts."
Stickied threads don't get locked since they're relevant (hence why they're stickied)

Thread unlocked c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci