• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Carpathians

TheXfesterGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Description:
Carpathians. This is the heart and highlight of the countries to which they belong. The highest mountain in the Carpathians - Hoverla. It is located on the territory of Ukraine. Tourist gorodochek located near the mountain has a good infrastructure and is also a very nice view. Climb the 2071 meters (the height of Hoverla). Run through the city, but that's not all. In the Carpathians, near Hoverla, the deepest lake in Central and Eastern Europe - Synevir. Synevir - the so-called Carpathian eyes, and that he is on our map (yes, I do not master the coolest phrases :p). Actually less words - more business offers screenshots.

Yea, i know - i'm not master of photos :D
Information about map and builders:
Name: Carpatians
Type: Survival Games (24)
Radius: 250.
Chests 100+
Builder Team: Scifi Team
Builders:
1. TheXfesterGames (Main Builder)
2. MakoBka (Sr. Builder)
3. ItsLarsF1est (Builder)
Link to the map can only be given at the request of the administrator , as we have repeatedly faced plagiarism of our work .
[]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[]
I, TheXfesterGames of Scifi Build Team agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I, MakoBka of Scifi Build Team agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Omri

Career
Reaction score
spawn looks like par 72 and the rest looks like green grass and springfield

TheXfesterGames

Platinum
Reaction score
spawn looks like par 72 and the rest looks like green grass and springfield
Wut? ;-; You are like that? We are start building even in the times, when these maps (springfield, green grass) didnt be on mcgamer :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci