• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carnival

Should this be accepted

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
car.png

You may not use this map without our permission. You also cannot take credit for our work
A place where people used to go for enjoyment, is now where they go for their final stand. This is Carnaval

info.png

Build Team
Leaders - SertifiedBlocks, Untiring
Head Builders - iFamestop, TheWickedGamerr
Helpers- fanofwheels, SertifiedZee, Gravity_Grasper, iClarify,

The Radius is 200
There are 100 tier ones
There are 30 tier twos
Very well placed chests
There are multiple routes
Name Of Map: Carnival
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: SertifiedBlocks
Game Type: SG
Description Of The Map: an abandoned carnival
Video/ScreenShots: http://imgur.com/a/XJ3VC
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena - No Dmatch arena. 0,0 for corn

download.png

I, SertifiedBlocks of Team Lure agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Attachments

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice! It doesn't look quite finished yet, but nice idea and builds in there! I'd recommend you use custom trees not default ones :) ^_^

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Nice! It doesn't look quite finished yet, but nice idea and builds in there! I'd recommend you use custom trees not default ones :) ^_^
We are currently working on the inside of the mountain, and filling in all the plains. The map idea is done at this point, we just need the details

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Updates.

~ Finished the inside of the mountain
~ removed 60% of the grass and flowers
~ added several secrets

The download link will be posted tomorrow

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok heres the thing, you guys are really talented builders and this is a great idea, but it wasn't carried out well. Don't use a plains biome, make a custom one, and make sure it fits, a huge snowy mountain doesn't just pop out of flat lands. Also, don't really change your builds but make them look less scattered, they idea is awesome and the building are great just redo it and take my advice.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok heres the thing, you guys are really talented builders and this is a great idea, but it wasn't carried out well. Don't use a plains biome, make a custom one, and make sure it fits, a huge snowy mountain doesn't just pop out of flat lands. Also, don't really change your builds but make them look less scattered, they idea is awesome and the building are great just redo it and take my advice.
Like he said, use custom terraforming, there is not a single map on mcsg that doesn't have it

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
The roller coaster is the only thing that has to do with a carnival.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Its more of an Amusement Park. And its not discontinued. Just nit being worked on,

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
It doesn't feel very organized or put together. On one side you have huge mountains jetting out of the otherwise flat terrain. Some of it just doesn't make sense. Your individual builds are decent but they are random in the middle of a field. I just feel like you guys decided to randomly build a map one day and just built/terraformed randomly and didn't really think about a organized layout or design. Nothing against any of you, but as a map maker I am going to have to say no.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It doesn't feel very organized or put together. On one side you have huge mountains jetting out of the otherwise flat terrain. Some of it just doesn't make sense. Your individual builds are decent but they are random in the middle of a field. I just feel like you guys decided to randomly build a map one day and just built/terraformed randomly and didn't really think about a organized layout or design. Nothing against any of you, but as a map maker I am going to have to say no.
Hey I added you on skype, I'll send you the ip of the server and you can have a look round. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci