• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can Anyone give me a Minecon Cape?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i would love a cape too but its not going to happen i guess

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Or they wanted to keep something they paid $150 for ;)
the cape is not $150. yes, you paid for $150 for the ticket, but more than a Minecon cape you get all the goodies from Minecon. heres how the ticket is divided:

-Minecon cape
-Goodies
-Attend Minecon

So the price of the Minecon cape should be 1/3 of the price which is $50.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
the cape is not $150. yes, you paid for $150 for the ticket, but more than a Minecon cape you get all the goodies from Minecon. heres how the ticket is divided:

-Minecon cape
-Goodies
-Attend Minecon

Anyway, I don't think people would be handing out something they paid $50, unless they really hate it :p

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score

-Minecon cape
-Goodies
-Attend Minecon

that is of course assuming the cost is equally weighted which it won't be.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
that is of course assuming the cost is equally weighted which it won't be.
Indeed. Paying for the Minecon ticket usually pays the cost for the convention. The Minecon cape is probably valued for like 10$ on your ticket, but people really like to see people suffer at those prices on ebay ;-;

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Indeed. Paying for the Minecon ticket usually pays the cost for the convention. The Minecon cape is probably valued for like 10$ on your ticket, but people really like to see people suffer at those prices on ebay ;-;
hey guyz selin me mincon caype! bids be startign at 80 dollers so start biddin!!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you get a cape for each ticket you purchase? If so, I thought someone might have spares from their parents tickets or something. If you want to sell me a Minecon cape PM me with your price <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci