• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naskel

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name:
Andreas Kjærgaard

Your Age:

Your Minecraft & Forum Username:
Naskel

Where are you located? (Time Zone):
I live in Denmark, which is GMT +1

Which server would you like to help out on?:
I would prefer helping with the survival server seeing as I don't have enough knowledge about tekkit to use it in my structures or terrain.

Links, video, or server IPs of your most epic build:
I own a server called StashCraft and for that I've almost completed a 3500x3500 complete custom map with biomes such as Floating islands, Volcanos, Cliffs, Giant Mountains, and so forth on.
Here is some pictures of the current state of the map.

After looking through my screenshot folder I found some pictures I built not that long ago on a survival server

What is your favorite thing to build?:

Well, as you can see on the pictures above, I enjoy making biomes. When making buildings I usually go with old, medieval theme but I'm pretty flexible.

Are you familiar with WorldEdit/VoxelSniper?:
Yes, I am. I've used WorldEdit for about 9 Months now and VoxelSniper for 7 Months.

How much time a week are you willing to donate to helping us?:

It depends on what I will be doing. I'm on Teamspeak at least every other day and whenver I'm there I will be able to help.

Just some final notes,
I was recently contacted on reddit by the owner of a similar survival games server, just smaller. They wanted me to make a map for their server and which I started a few days ago. If interested I will be glad to show you around, the map is 500x500.

Thank you for taking your time reading my application, I hope it was worth your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci