• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Wyvern's Wake

Cuhris

Spectator
Reaction score
I was recently looking into ways to bring back the older community, and by a short study I did, it seemed like others wanted to relive the old moments that MCGamer/MCSG had to offer. Wyvern's Wake was originally added back in 2013, it was a great map, a little big, but interesting and fun to play. I believe that there was a conflict with the creator and the map was removed, but hopefully it can be taken into consideration to add this map back, maybe with some SLIGHT adjustments. Nothing huge, just minor fixes, please.
Wyvern's_Wake.png

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think the map was removed entirely by a feud with the creator. The map had its fair share of lag issues as well. Instead of fixing those issues, they opted to take the map out completely, and I don't see them adding the original map back. I do think the map deserved a cool revamp.

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think the map was removed entirely by a feud with the creator. The map had its fair share of lag issues as well. Instead of fixing those issues, they opted to take the map out completely, and I don't see them adding the original map back. I do think the map deserved a cool revamp.
I heard that Stephanie and Philly67 were creating a revamp, so that's possibly something to look forward to in the future ^.^

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Still MCG wont get more just becuse of 1 map too be honest. Revamps also takes some time so i dont really know too be honest.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
The map as being revamped at 1 point as stated above, but I think the project was given up on. The map was kinda random tbh :p but yet a great map.

As far as it being removed, it was due to many things, OP diamond swords in furnace along with a stack of enchant bottles. The owner of the map Wronsiski did have issues with the staff, ultimately it came down to him not wanting the map on the servers anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci