• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bow Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Even though that made me crap myself laughing, you guys don't have to be rude to a guy who is just trying to help, he may not be correct but he can still try, and you guys can re correct him, but you do not have to be rude.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Even though that made me crap myself laughing, you guys don't have to be rude to a guy who is just trying to help, he may not be correct but he can still try, and you guys can re correct him, but you do not have to be rude.
It's not forwarded to be rude, just a joke. It means I don't even care about bow skills in general. Wasn't supposed to mean that I don't care about what he's saying. (note: I actually do care about bow skills, as that's my main skill in PvP xD.)

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
The 3 different notches on a bow do different amounts of damage.
Obviously, pulling back the bow does much more damage than a single tick.
Double tick is the happy medium, and works quite well for breaking the rhythm of a bow fight.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stop being so mean to the guy, he was just making a post of a tactic he uses and also Huahwi uses.

I'm a nice guy/llama so I'll give you actual positive feedback on this...
I use this tactic a lot and I'll be sure to use it again more now because of you posting this, great post! :)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Hello my name is bow god and I like full back better. Thanks fgs

Reaction score
it does do more damage to do a full drawback, however you can be more accurate with a double drawback and fire faster, you can also react faster with a double drawback bow than a full drawback so you can dodge arrows easier as well as to not take too many hits in case it is a team making it more efficient and a smarter move

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys so many people were negative and mean in this thread, be nice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci