• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block Glitching Prevention

Do you agree with me

• Total voters

Blurry Mundo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello world, block glitching happens quite often even though its against the rules. So I think MCSG should have plugin made when blocks like glass, item frames, etc. get destroyed (in an arena) , it has a log to put those in with the player name so admins can see if someone block glitched. :D

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is there a way to prevent it, yes.
Would your idea work, no.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree, I don't really think this would work :/

Blurry Mundo

Diamond
Reaction score
And NuJaan it would only show certain blocks ONLY IN THE ARENA NOT IN THE LOBBY. Those blocks would be things like glass and wood(holes). Not like grass, leaves, and vines.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
And NuJaan it would only show certain blocks ONLY IN THE ARENA NOT IN THE LOBBY. Those blocks would be things like glass and wood(holes). Not like grass, leaves, and vines.
You can block glitch on dirt/grass to climb mountains faster, and some people (myself included) punch the ground while eating food. This wouldn't work. Sorry to break it to you.

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
It would be hard
It would be easy,
It would also be useless, due to the amount of servers it would be nearly impossible for the staff to check every time a member broke a block. It would be a bit harsh punishing someone because they thought they could go mining xD

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This would be so spammy lol. I break so many random blocks in my regular sg game like dirt, glass, wool, etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of other people break random blocks for no reason too. Haha if mcsg wanted to prevent block glitching they woul just fix with the no cheat like a lot of other servers.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Better idea: Change it to gamemode 3, but then you can break leaves.
How about we just leave it as it is?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci