• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Before you post about removing Donator Privileges, Read this

Did this help?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizz

Spectator
Reaction score
Also a donor did actually call me a, i quote, 'hobo' because i wasn't a donor :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I got free donator from doing 1 simple (for me, anyway) math problem, but I still keep my outlook as a non donator. It's not really that hard to get in.
Also a donor did actually call me a, i quote, 'hobo' because i wasn't a donor :p
You're not a hobo, you're a vagabond :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I see what you are saying, but donors are effectively individual dictators who are decreasing popularity for the servers. I've spoken to many people who are so mad at donors they do not wish to play any more. I understand they have to make money, but can't they just get revenue from ads, or add another incentive for you to donate. At peak times, the servers are just unplayable now, and is impossible to get both me and my good friend on after 8pm UK time. I just think everyone should have a chance to enjoy the servers, instead of being given a reason to hate them. I've seen a lot of conflict in chat between donors and non-donors and c'mon, that's not good for the community right?
Would you like to suggest an equally good perk for donating? Also, don't double post please. It's unnecessary as there is an edit button if you want to add something to a post.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I see what you are saying, but donors are effectively individual dictators who are decreasing popularity for the servers. I've spoken to many people who are so mad at donors they do not wish to play any more. I understand they have to make money, but can't they just get revenue from ads, or add another incentive for you to donate. At peak times, the servers are just unplayable now, and is impossible to get both me and my good friend on after 8pm UK time. I just think everyone should have a chance to enjoy the servers, instead of being given a reason to hate them. I've seen a lot of conflict in chat between donors and non-donors and c'mon, that's not good for the community right?
Although being a non-donor can be a pain, it's by far one of the most affective ways of making money for the servers. The more money MCSG has, the more servers they can add for people to play on. If you can't make it into a game, consider donating yourself! If you can't beat them, join them! I'm sure people may not have money, but there are plenty of contests to compete in to win donor!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Although being a non-donor can be a pain, it's by far one of the most affective ways of making money for the servers. The more money MCSG has, the more servers they can add for people to play on. If you can't make it into a game, consider donating yourself! If you can't beat them, join them! I'm sure people may not have money, but there are plenty of contests to compete in to win donor!
effective* Grammar Nazi!

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Be men that do not complain. There is a difference between complainers and optimistic people who are less intellectual. One complains without giving ideas, the other states a legitimate idea that works. Don't like it, don't play it - Deal with it.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I've donated Around EIGHTEEN times to MCSG. Like 2 for myself, all the others for OTHER people. people dont realise this :p I love helping others. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci