• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Before you post about removing Donator Privileges, Read this

Did this help?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol I'm an idiot? Yes I did play back when there was 48 man servers retard. It's not easy I even have a mod that has the servers all into seperate category's for each country. Every single one is full. I find one with a spot and guess what? You've been kicked for a donor joining. Yeah shut your mouth dickhead. I'm not going to pay to play a minigame. Eather they bring back 48 man servers. Or put a limit on how many times a donor can kick non donors out of the game a day. And I said "Dont even try to argue" because we all know it's bs. Besides you and your rich fancy ass.
Squirrel didn't even buy it. A friend did. It's not hard to join. I've played for 9 months, even in v2 I wasn't a donor at first.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Why spend $20 to pretty much get easier access to a server? That $20 can be used for more meaningful things that can help you down the line in real life. Im sorry, but food and gas is more important. Without gas you can't get to your job to make the money for your bills or buy the food for your family to eat. Lol like it matters anyways. Hive SG is better. I dont need to donate for easy access to the servers. Also why pay $20 to get easier access to play a minigame :)?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why spend $20 to pretty much get easier access to a server? That $20 can be used for more meaningful things that can help you down the line in real life. Im sorry, but food and gas is more important. Without gas you can't get to your job to make the money for your bills or buy the food for your family to eat. Lol like it matters anyways. Hive SG is better. I dont need to donate for easy access to the servers. Also why pay $20 to get easier access to play a minigame :)?
Well a lot of people don't live by themselves. It's money for entertainment, like movies. I won mine actually.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
No its pathetic. I want to play some MCSG, but its not fair I pretty much have to pay to play -_-. Why cant there 48 man servers like there use to be? Maybe for once people can actually play.

And don't even bother trying to argue.
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother making threads. How hard is it to realize the logic behind all of this? I made this thread for people like you, yet you completely ignore it. No need to call HalfSquirrel a dickhead, because if anyone is, it's you. Please calm down, write an appropriate question, and have it answered appropriately. That's how it works around here, respect is given to those who deserve it.
#PreachIt

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Well a lot of people don't live by themselves. It's money for entertainment, like movies. I won mine actually.
Sorry mate I don't live alone.

Also duck, I stated my opinion. He's the one who came off like a jerk. So I'll be one back. Got a problem with it? Well all I can say is that you can get the *censored* (there happy I censored myself you little 12 year olds) over it :). I'm sure with common knowledge you know what I censored.

Oh and eshan. Take notice how I'm censoring myself!

Oh and friendly tip. Calling me a d***head back won't make you look any better :).

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score

Also duck, I stated my opinion. He's the one who came off like a jerk. So I'll be one back. Got a problem with it? Well all I can say is that you can get the *censored* (there happy I censored myself you little 12 year olds) over it :). I'm sure with common knowledge you know what I censored.

Oh and friendly tip. Calling me a d***head back won't make you look any better :).
I'm going to take a different approach...

Die in a hole.

You're a worthless internet troll (Exactly what your picture implies) and you should REALLY get off these forums before you get banned. Swearing, Acting immature, Insulting members. Not looking good for you.

We're not "Little" 12 year olds. I'm 16. I'm also tired of this. Grow up, and act your age. And please. Stop swearing
I dont care if it's censored it's still offensive.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm going to take a different approach...

Die in a hole.

You're a worthless internet troll (Exactly what your picture implies) and you should REALLY get off these forums before you get banned. Swearing, Acting immature, Insulting members. Not looking good for you.

We're not "Little" 12 year olds. I'm 16. I'm also tired of this. Grow up, and act your age. And please. Stop swearing
I dont care if it's censored it's still offensive.
Oh god my sides are hurting. I'm 16 too man. And I've been on these forums since MCSG went up. I haven't been banned yet have I? Also telling me to go die and calling me worthless isn't be friendly either. So take your own advice and grow up.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

Well here's a bombshell, I am 13 and I've handled this situation way more maturely than you have. We were offering you tips, but you're the one being hostile. We will treat you how you treat us. This thread is for help, not a flame war, so please, find someone else to annoy. As eshancowee and many others have mentioned, the foul language isn't tolerated here. I am willing to help you if you can calm down and handle this appropriately. Make the right decision, and either kindly ask for help, or please, get off.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Oh god my sides are hurting. I'm 16 too man. And I've been on these forums since MCSG went up. I haven't been banned yet have I? Also telling me to go die and calling me worthless isn't be friendly either. So take your own advice and grow up.
Nah. I'm fine. I'd rather you wasn't insulting my friends. You know Hive has a forums to troll too? I've been here since MCSG has been up too. I'd rather you wasn't so rude.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Nah. I'm fine. I'd rather you wasn't insulting my friends. You know Hive has a forums to troll too? I've been here since MCSG has been up too. I'd rather you wasn't so rude.
But I like hive! I wouldn't troll them. I'm not even trolling here. Giving my opinion and maybe swearing a little here and there isn't trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci