• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned For Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElkanT

Hello MCSG ,
Please Banned For Teams And Solo SG , Team SG Please!

Thank You,

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If you feel strongly about this, I suggest creating a poll on this thread or a new one. However, I can not see this ever being implemented into the game.

For starters, MCSG is known for providing one of the best SG experiences on Minecraft, if we were to stop people from teaming then it would not be realistic. Seeing as the idea of SG was based of the best selling book/movie 'The Hunger Games', everything is based of that.

Now you may argue that if this was true, then we would be able to swear. And yes, I can see where you are coming from. However, this is a video game... it's not like you're actually fighting for your life.

So yeah, those are the reasons why I can not see this feature being implemented into MCSG.

~Vanth

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
If you feel strongly about this, I suggest creating a poll on this thread or a new one. However, I can not see this ever being implemented into the game.

For starters, MCSG is known for providing one of the best SG experiences on Minecraft, if we were to stop people from teaming then it would not be realistic. Seeing as the idea of SG was based of the best selling book/movie 'The Hunger Games', everything is based of that.

Now you may argue that if this was true, then we would be able to swear. And yes, I can see where you are coming from. However, this is a video game... it's not like you're actually fighting for your life.

So yeah, those are the reasons why I can not see this feature being implemented into MCSG.

~Vanth
its already confirmed to happen sorry to ruin the realistic feel for you ^_~

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Seriously? No... It can't be... The revolution!

~Vanth

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As said above,

Coming Soon™ .

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics