• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban Evading

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
No it's not lmao
"When you buy our Game, we give you permission to install the Game on your own personal computer and use and play it on that computer as set out in this EULA. This permission is personal to you, so you are not allowed to distribute the Game (or any part of it) to anyone else. This also means you cannot sell or rent the Game, or make it available for access to other people and you cannot pass on or resell any licence keys. You may however give gift codes that have been bought through our official gift code system. This is important to help us stop piracy and fraud and to protect our Game. It is also important to prevent members of our community from buying pirated versions of our Game or fraudulent licence keys – which we may cancel, such as in the case of fraud."
lmao

Discouraged

Spectator
Reaction score
So it's not illegal; it's simply just not compliant with Mojang's EULA? It's not the same thing.

Using the term illegal implies the situation is much more serious than it actually is, and is completely incorrect.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry that happened :(( the only thing I could suggest is try and talk to a senior mod…

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
So it's not illegal; it's simply just not compliant with Mojang's EULA? It's not the same thing.

Using the term illegal implies the situation is much more serious than it actually is, and is completely incorrect.
Errh... Selling accounts is against the EULA, the law decides that when you buy a product it can have certain rules made up by the company that have to be followed, thus by not following the EULA your are indirectly breaking the law thus it is illegal.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
The point of banning a player for ban evading is because what's the point of banning them if they won't revive their full punishment while playing on another account?

Goofy//Alex L

Platinum
Reaction score
The point of banning a player for ban evading is because what's the point of banning them if they won't revive their full punishment while playing on another account?
I think you have a broather and he was banned in few minutes you're been banned for ban evading

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Thinking about that.I bought an account with perm banned for speed and after I entered on it I got banned for Ban Evading.That's unfair.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you have proof that you didn't own the account at the time that it got banned? Because you could dispute it if you have any sort of evidence.
I have evidence.They can check the first ip logged on the account.They can go on a site called ipaddress.com and they only should put the ip like this : 0.0.0.0.ipaddress.com and after that I will give them my ip and they can track the location with infosniper.The first ip will be in Teleorman, Romania and the IP will start with 86.*.*.*.That's enought?

Edit after posted : When the account was banned he had the name "Adi_1603" Adi it's Adrian a romanian name and I my real name isn't Adi, my real name is Cristi.He played with his best friend qKing_ and I'm not friend with qKing_ and I don't have him on skype or something like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci