• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban Evading

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont know why MCSG ban players for ban evading.Ill do an example for this

1. Example if we have 2 brothers and one of them is a completely legit player that enjoys playing on the server and the other player loves to get alts and hack on the server, it wouldn't be fair for the brother that plays legitimately on the server to get banned for his brother's actions.
  2. Ill be this example : I had banned 1 account and I want to play on MCSG back with the banned account and I play on other account because I love to play on MCSG.
  3. If you have a friend who is banned and you want give him an alt to play on MCSG because he likes this server and we will both be banned for bypassing a ban and you only want to help him.
Hope you like my suggestion.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Ehhh.... Just don't give your account to someone who has hacked on the server before?

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
In that case I don't really see the problem? What is the point you are trying to get across?
I want to say : I got banned on my 2nd account and I cant wait to get unbanned and I played with my main and I got banned but I didnt use hacks on my main

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to say : I got banned on my 2nd account and I cant wait to get unbanned and I played with my main and I got banned but I didnt use hacks on my main
But you used hacks on your 2nd acc did you? Then why would we want you still playing around on the server if you already decided to break the rules and go around ruining other people's experience by using hacks?

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
But you used hacks on your 2nd acc did you? Then why would we want you still playing around on the server if you already decided to break the rules and go around ruining other people's experience by using hacks?
I will explain and this is the time to say this : I bought this account with ban on MCSG and I made a ban appeal to explain what I did and I didnt say I bought this account with ban.I said I hacked but I bought this account with ban.I dont know why I lied but thats it.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I will explain and this is the time to say this : I bought this account with ban on MCSG and I made a ban appeal to explain what I did and I didnt say I bought this account with ban.I said I hacked but I bought this account with ban.I dont know why I lied but thats it.
Well buying and selling accounts is illegal, so it's not really MCGamer's concern...

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Well buying and selling accounts is illegal, so it's not really MCGamer's concern...
As MoLoToV said, i would also suggest you to buy your account on Mojang's site, its more safe & secured.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Not from MCSG.On MCSG are players who are like ”I sell my minecraft account for 10 e”.I bought the alt with ban on MCSG for 5 E and he said he dont have ban on any server and I want unban so much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci