• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Audentia [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audentia

Survivor
Reaction score
Making any sense look at yourself your fat, annoying, ddos people for fun. Someone who does that has no authority over me
Ceroria Please remove all of this man's flame. As you can tell from the quote above he is clearly provoking our members to strike back with more. Please remove the quoted post above and all other posts from him.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Josh's Log

March 11th, I make another randy clan. Let the hacksuations flow! *you always make randy clans, Justin and Buggati/Jmore toggle*

March 12th, lol Jake applied what a rand clan now. Or should I say cs clan *No one cares*

March 13th, Wow, Josh copying tech like a pro. I'm so proud. -Jmore *still, no one gives 2 sh1ts.*

March 14th, I'm being made fun of, no one wants to take a ride on my big green tractor ;c *You're not funny :(*

AuroraMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Ceroria Please remove all of this man's flame. As you can tell from the quote above he is clearly provoking our members to strike back with more. Please remove the quoted post above and all other posts from him.
ty, I contacted 3 mods for Divux but none of them answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci